Deep sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

pudmeister

Deep sounding

Post by pudmeister »

For those of you who sound on a regular basis, how often to you push the sound really deep all they way into your bladder? What size and type of sound have you used to do this? Any adverse effects after like pain, bleeding or burning? How far did you get it in there?
pbpf

Re: Deep sounding

Post by pbpf »

First times cause almost for sure pain and burning after deep sounding. I have sounded deeply, reaching bladder, couple of years and had two urethra infections. I have used van buren type of urethral sound. Biggest sound has been 15mm which is about 0,6in and it was give feel that anything else can! (I must excuse my language, that's not perfect fo sure. Hopefully you understand what I've try to tell)
joetwo21

Post by joetwo21 »

i use van burens all the time when i sound and i push them in as deep as they will go. i have had a few times when there was pain and some blood but that doesn't last long or deter me from doing it again. i stared out with an 18 french sized van buren but can now take a 28 easily. just working on the 30 now. seems that i've hit a bit of a tougher stretch with my cock head so i'm having to take it slowly. i've had orgasms with the van burens in my prostate on several occasions. i find that it is difficult not to get a hard on once that big piece of metal is deep inside of me and then it is only a matter of time before i'm stroking off with it inside of me. the larger sizes won't let any of the cum out. the whole thing is such an experience, i love it. never had any sort of infection and i try to play as clean as i can. irritation and some discomfort for awhile when i pee after but that doesn't last as long as it used to either. sometimes it's nothing at all even after a long and good stretch. man, i love it lol.
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

Can anyone tell me what it feels like to go from the uretha into the bladder? I've been playing with Hegar sounds, and have just acquired a set of Rosebud sounds. The rosebuds are real long, and get back to that area, but I'm not sure if I'm getting into the bladder when they are all the way in.
data1730

Post by data1730 »

I use Van Buren sounds for bladder entry, anywhere from 30 to 36fr. Once the curve reaches the bladder sphincter it feels like it's popping in, from there on it just goes deeper until the handle almost disappears.
pbpf

Post by pbpf »

Iagree data1730, use only Van Buren sound if you going to entry bladder. When you do, you feel it for sure. Usefull link: http://www.chaseunion.com/documents/urethra/onesize.htm
meatusz

Post by meatusz »

i just had the best experience yet with using a tube up my penis , all the way into the bladder.. and then i masterbated until i ejaculated. it was so wonderful to feel the pressure as the sperm tried to get out and was almost blocked by the tubing.. i left it in and it was like i was dripping sperm for many minutes after..i left the tubing in for an hour.. also hot to periodically have a little urine just flow out

anyone else done things like this?
pbpf

Post by pbpf »

I'm not quite sure, but i've read somewhere that there is risk to ejaculate when sound is in urethra. Find out before you continue that? (I really can't remember where i read it).

Have you tried the next: attach sound flexible way to somewhere height about of your pelvic. Then move your body, so that sound go in your urethra. When sound reach bladder start forward-backward move with you pelvic, just like you fuck that thing. same time you can urinate, at least a little. But be carefull, ok?
meatusz

Post by meatusz »

ok thanks
sDeep

Post by sDeep »

Has anyone tried the Square Peg silicone sounds like this one:
http://www.mr-s-leather.com/M014/silicone-sounds.html

So want to try this!
pbpf

Post by pbpf »

I've seen picture of that in this forum:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=35286&p=210118&hili ... ng#p210118

I want to try that sound too, it must feel real good.

They have that product for sale:
http://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/category/dick-toys/
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I have a thru hole plug with no top so it is just the insertable part of a thru hole plug. It is cigar shaped with a thru hole. I have inserted it and let it slide in until it would almost disappear. I kept feeling where it was and it would slide back out when I would get on my knees (all fours). I leave it in for a long time and it just slides around as I do things. I found sitting in a recliner or in bed is when it really goes in deep. Since it has a hole I can pee through it and as long as I keep some pressure on it, it will not slide up or out. I think I remember the first time there was some slight discomfort afterwards but since there is none.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
Malenko

Post by Malenko »

I have been using both the SQ Peg Nail 15 X 1/4" dia and the Tool Bit P that is about 9 inches long thats has beads 1/4 " dia for about three months. The Tool Bits does a great job of stimulating your prostate esp in junction with an inserted Butt Plug or P-Spot plug. The 15 inch will slide into your bladder with the greatest of ease and the feeling in indescribable. Next I am going to try using their Colon Snake and the Nail at the same time and see what that feels like in both holes. Purchased them from Mr S Leather.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Input urethra (meatus externus) stretch.
I always rise in steps of 0.5 mm with Hegar Dillatoren. If you increase too quickly, the danger is caused cracks. Scar tissue that it creates can be stretched badly. Until now I've started I've reached 12 mm in diameter 6mm.
Of course I also have a bottleneck at the urethral meatus externus, which can be tedious stretch. Because nothing helps a meatotomy.
Pain is a naturally helpful in a diameter increase. I am using Xylocaine gel 2%. Because of course you have to watch that you are not too hard because you rangeht personal injury may be because you feel less pain. So, slowly increase the diameter.
For a 0.5 mm step I need about 2 to 3 months.
With a 10.5 mm Hegar Dillator I get past the prostate constriction.

:D
Attachments
Hegar Dillator
Hegar Dillator
Penis with hegar dillator
Penis with hegar dillator
SDC10001c.jpg (36.29 KiB) Viewed 72784 times
Solo Masturbant :D
pudmeister

Post by pudmeister »

Well I did it. I was able to get a sound into my bladder. I don't have any Van Buren sounds but will buy some soon. I used a Pratt 19fr sound. At first it would not go in. I could feel it at the entrance of my bladder and I tried to relax but nothing happened. I had a balloon catheter so I inserted that and locked it in place. I left it there for about 15 min or so. I guess it stretched the little sphincter of my bladder because when I removed it and reinserted the sound it went right in. Wow what a feeling. It went all the way in until I was just barely holding on to about a 1/4 of the sound.