DELETED

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

germancouple

Re: mega spraying pussy clip

Post by germancouple »

noch ein kleiner clip.
Attachments
squirt01.WMV
squirt01.WMV
(1.47 MiB) Not downloaded yet
hiccup

Post by hiccup »

[quote author=wooody link=board=Female;num=1118904884;start=0#0 date=06/16/05 at 01:54:43]one 4 all ur bitches that like to spray cunt juice and drown the fucker thats fucking u ! and beleve me i have had the experience of a slut spraying like this in the clip and it aint no piss actually smells like cream soda i fucked her in a tent in france during the day whilst people were standing/walking outside the tent she was squeeling/moaning i had to put a pillow over her face when she was spraying her juice she was so loud, then later i fucked her in a hoarse box in the cunt and arse she squeeled like a pig when i did her in the arse, she loved to suck my slong once it had been in her arse enjoy the vid pumper freaks[/quote]<br><br>The clip 'spray.wmv' superb amazing! I don't think Asian women can do this! :(
我们不要忘记华人是被印尼回教徒杀害的!:x
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/ ... nesian.jpg
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

I agree with BingoB, the Wooody thread is getting boring....either he's promoting something, or just trying to build what must be a very small ego. Maybe its a feeble attempt at British humor....he sounds like a cheap/poor imitation of Ali G. I doubt if he's ever fucked a woman in his life, let alone a true squirter... <br>
ipump

Post by ipump »

What does all this have to do with female pumping? If you don't have anything to contribute to 'our' topic, please stay away from this forum (that's just my humble opinion).<br>iPump
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
G-man

Post by G-man »

wooody.  The extra "o" stands for extra obnoxiousness.
dutchpumper2001

Post by dutchpumper2001 »

Thats what i told u X .......he is just a dummy and doesnt need out respect where we care for for others......greetings all from a very very HOT Amsterdam......
xavier

Post by xavier »

Thank you Dutch: <br> I think maybe he will be a good boy now!!  >:(<br><br> 8) X