Is pumping safe during pregnancy?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

zibella13

Is pumping safe during pregnancy?

Post by zibella13 »

Hello all ~ new to the forum and also to pumping, but I am pregnant and wondered if there was any hazards to pussy pumping during pregnancy?  Any advice would be great, we want to have fun but don't want to do any harm!<br><br>Thanks,<br>Melissa
Mike

Re: Is pumping safe during pregnancy?

Post by Mike »

KittenFish<br><br>
Melissa=STOP!!! Don't even consider pumping your vagina while pregnant.  As the vacuum is not contained to the vulva, it also travels up the vagina. This WILL dislodge the mucous plug. and the result would be the miscarriage of your fetus.  However pumping the clit would be fine. <br>xxx Kitten
<br><br>With that said, couldn't pumping the entire vagina have a permanent damaging effect on having a baby? <br>I'm curious about this.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Zibella, I am with Kitten on this one.<br><br>I have medical training and please do not pump while pregnant and for at least a couple of months after having given birth. It will indeed lead to the premature abortion of your baby and if you pump shortly after having given birth it can cause severe bleeding<br><br>And Mike, death of the foetus is a permanent effect of pumping the vagina while pregnant. You are so keen on permanent enlargement and permanent changes due to pumping, don't tell me this appeals to you?
Mike

Post by Mike »

What I meant was not during this current pregnancy. I mean could it prevent future pregnancies? Meaning if a female pumps for a long time over the years, could her ability to have a baby be taken away from her permanently?<br><br>Yes X I saw that she said not to pump while pregnant.<br><br>What I meant was the long run of pumping if it had a permanent damaging effect to have kids in general?

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

xavier

Post by xavier »

[quote author=Mike link=board=Female;num=1114395720;start=0#6 date=04/25/05 at 20:10:33]What I meant was not during this current pregnancy. I mean could it prevent future pregnancies? Meaning if a female pumps for a long time over the years, could her ability to have a baby be taken away from her permanently?<br><br>Yes X I saw that she said not to pump while pregnant.<br><br>What I meant was the long run of pumping if it had a permanent damaging effect to have kids in general?[/quote]<br><br><br>You never make your self clear Mike! You blame others for things, (no not on this post but you know were) You say you offer advise to new pumpers but all we see is stupid questions after stupid questions. I have yet to see a post with real pumping advice or answers, just BS! You think the site I was a part of was bad and such and post unfounded comments about this matter. This now has my dander up! I have never done a, posting member wrong, nor have I cut anyone out on the sites I have been a Mod. of! I can not speak for others but I speak now to you, be the 9.5 year pumping expert you say you are and stop all the stupid questions and innuendoes you start and agree with, nervous one!<br><br> 8) X
Mike

Post by Mike »

KittenFish<br><br>
Mike-I can only think of 2 possible circumstances  that would cause you to become unable to conceive and carry a child. #1-you vacuum out all of your eggs which is impossible. #2-You use the super duper mighty mega  <br>pump and suck your uterus out. <br> <br>X-try to keep that dander in check! I'm allergic. <br>FYI- Did you guys know that dander is dried saliva? <br> <br>xxx Kitten  
<br><br>I was just curious as now a days you hear of a lot of strange things happening to ppl.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>Yeah I did know what dander was LOL ;D

Mike

Post by Mike »

Pumpy<br><br>
I have noticed you find a lot of things strange... maybe its you, not the world around you... I am not even going to try and explain to you the effects of pumping the vagina on a woman's health. Listen to X, he is telling you the truth above here!  
<br><br>If that was your reply, than there was no point in even replying. Just to open your mouth.<br><br>I already have the answers I needed so there's no need to tell me who to listen to.<br><br>And yes pumpy  now a days there are many strange medical problems that stir up from doing things to your body.<br><br>You can even have nerve damage from piercings in certain places if it's not done properly. You can get <br>hep c from getting tattoo's at a place that wasn't completely clean.<br><br>So now a days we all need to be careful. That's only the point I was making. If there is something that you know is harmful, than don't do it. Simple as that. Like ppl who use the tanning beds in access or in regards to their own skin.<br><br>You have to be careful.

Bionic

Post by Bionic »

[quote author=kittenfish link=board=Female;num=1114395720;start=0#8 date=04/26/05 at 05:18:10]<br><br>FYI- Did you guys know that dander is dried saliva?<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Finally!!!  Some actual "information" from an otherwise dumb-ass thread!  I didn't know that!!! :D  I merely thought it was dandruff.  Thanks Kitten!<br>
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

[quote author=zibella13 link=board=Female;num=1114395720;start=0#0 date=04/24/05 at 19:22:00]Hello all ~ new to the forum and also to pumping, but I am pregnant and wondered if there was any hazards to pussy pumping during pregnancy?  Any advice would be great, we want to have fun but don't want to do any harm!<br><br>Thanks,<br>Melissa[/quote]<br><br>I would think that you would have other things to be concerning yourself with during this time.  I mean, if you would've taken 1 single second to think about it, you would've realized what a bad idea it was.  
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
bananaman

Post by bananaman »

I find it pleasurable to read these threads and the bickering is a real hard on shrinker. <br><br>BTW, if you stil want to pump during your pregnancy you could clit pump or ass pump.
wooody

Post by wooody »

as usuall when ever kittenfish replys xturd comes to the fucking rescue with a back upped vicious attack on someone else rgarding question/answer time or kittenfish does the same maybe everyone in west cental is fucked up i think, so carnt wait till u guys have another tornado and get sucked up like a big hoover, just like white trailer trash & dumped out to sea with the rest of the sewage
xavier

Post by xavier »

Could someone translate that to adult language for me, oh never mind kids never make sense anyway!<br>Go back to school Dumbass!!<br><br> 8) X