Let's just keep this forum strictly to pumping for

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Mike

Let's just keep this forum strictly to pumping for

Post by Mike »

Let's just keep this forum strictly to pumping for heaven's sake. I've made my apologies. Let's move on and keep the forum on a strictly pumping level. Back 5yrs ago, even 3yrs ago none of this non sense would go on. Let's get it back to the same type of forum.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
altars

Re: Let's just keep this forum strictly to pumping

Post by altars »

i am pretty much new here and nevertheless i think i agree. it doesnt matter what comment mike posts (he posts a lot of comments though), there's always a more or less aggressive answer to any of his posts which results in discussions that do not have to do anything w/ the topics anymore.<br>it seems like there exists a prejudiced attitude towards mike and his views in this forum which is maybe not justified. <br>if anybody is willing to convince me of the opposite though he/she is welcome to do so.<br>you know, i just cannot see what is supposed to be wrong w/ mike and his posts...
Mike

Re: Let's just keep this forum strictly to pumping

Post by Mike »

Well apparently my requests for a couple of the couples to post some oral and sex pic's after a good pump session has offended some of the ppl.<br><br>And my questions on how and why they began pumping has also offended them.<br><br>I've been on the board for about 10yrs now since I first started pumping. Back 10yrs ago and even 5yrs ago this board had some pretty kinky and naughty pumping couples (not criticising any of the present couples).<br><br>These previous couples would post such oral and sex pic's after a good pump session and they had no problems answering any questions as to why and how they got into pumping.<br><br>That's why I had asked some of these questions to recent couples.<br><br>As I said I had no idea that these types of questions would offend or bother the newer pumping couples which is why I apologized.<br><br>But there are a few ppl "who shall not be named" LOL ;D that can't get over it.<br><br>That's why I posted the same thread in both sections b/c it's becoming boring.<br><br>I've moved on and everyone else needs to. That's what it's really about.<br><br><br>So let's all just be pumping friends.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped