Question for Wife

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

lickallnite2

Question for Wife

Post by lickallnite2 »

I have been pumping for about 6 months, and the wife loves the thickness gains.  I have ordered  her a pussy pump.  When I got started I went to this site and tigerpumping for guidelines, techniques, and what to expect.  On here I have seen the amazing results you beautiful ladies have achieved, I have also learned that much like my pumping I should go low and slow with her.  However I have a few questions.<br><br>1.  What should I tell her to expect internally.  While pumping what do you experience within your vagina.  And what do you feel like after, 1 hour, 6, 12, and the next day.<br><br>2.  What should we be ready for the next day.  Feelings while walking, peeing, anything really.<br><br>I think we both know what to expect visually, but we are more worried about after and internally.<br><br>Thank you for your help, and I hope to have pics to post when the pump arrives.
lickallnite2

Re: Question for Wife

Post by lickallnite2 »

Kitten, thank you, I was hoping you would reply as you seem to be very knowledgeable.  <br><br>As far as walking I guess I meant would the clit be sensitive still, and she would enjoy the feeling.<br><br>Have you ever had an experience while pumping where you felt something was going wrong.  I guess I am looking for warning signs, I don't want to hurt my wife.<br><br>Well when it gets here I will have to let y'all know how it goes.  Take care everyone and have fun.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Listen to KittenFish, she knows what she's talking about.<br><br>Although I can't speak for a woman, I can only assume that the same male pumping guidelines apply for females.<br><br>Never pump to the point of pain, keep your pressure low and comfortable for you personally as this will vary from individual to individual. <br><br>And I assume that the vagina should stay the healthy pink color just as our cock's should stay while pumping.<br><br>As for inside, well just like you and I, if it doesn't feel right don't do it. <br><br>Kitten is absolutely %100 right about this. She explained in another thread that pumping while pregnant is a big no no.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
melo

Post by melo »

turd ????  :-/
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

absurd? ;D ;)<br><br>kb
Mike

Post by Mike »

Why not keep this thread professional. There's no need to ruin it Low.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Mike

Post by Mike »

Again, let's keep this thread professional. There's no need to ruin it with stupidities. Someone is aksing for help, just help the person.

kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Freudian slip maybe? Somebody (who-must-not-named) is definately in need of help - are they really asking for help? Are they capable of taking on board the help when offered - a host of un-answerable questions
Mike

Post by Mike »

Kiwibop<br><br>
Freudian slip maybe? Somebody (who-must-not-named) is definately in need of help - are they really asking for help? Are they capable of taking on board the help when offered - a host of un-answerable questions  
<br><br>Let's just stop this who who shall not be named crap it's really getting boring and stupid. I'm not the only member who feels this way.<br><br>I've made my apologies.<br><br>Get over it and let's have some fun with this board.