Froehle Saugschale

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

ocram1

Froehle Saugschale

Post by ocram1 »

Für die Freunde des Pumpens. Auf ebay wird zur Zeit eine Intim Saugschale von Froehle angeboten. Benutzt!!!. Für Freaks die Interesse haben vielleicht interessant. Wird anscheinend weltweit angeboten.<br><br>http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... eName=WDVW
ipump

Re: Froehle Saugschale

Post by ipump »

This does not look like the real Froehle cup- imho it's a fake. See my thread at: <br>http://forums.newart.com/cgi-bin/yabb/Y ... rt=<br>The one at eBay looks like the 'B'- cup and it's not really recommendable.
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
ocram1

Post by ocram1 »

Also laut der Abbildung muß es sich um ein Produkt der Firma Fröhle handeln. Siehe die Bedinungsanleitung auf dem Bild.<br>Auch die Kartonage von Fröhle habe ich schon im Sexshop gesehen. Also kein Fake.
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Indeed! Kitten is right, its the one my GF has and she does not like it either... it does not hold vacuum very well and it does pinch one in the a-hole  ;D<br><br>
ipump

Post by ipump »

Hi Kitten,<br>I laughed my a...off, when I re-translated your German. Here it is:<br>I have this bowl in addition!  It is not a falsification, because I bought from Froehle.  But you let me explain you that bowl is HORRID!  it wedges and draws inside all wrong places.  And it has a pointed end, the Pokes you quite in the pushing drilling  :D.  Do not buy it.  Receive the other one!  Cements<br><br>Besides- I did not believe that the Froehle Co. builds such bad stuff! My wife and I got exactly the same cup in a local sexshop as a no-name product for 27 €. Both of you (Kitten and Pumpy) are right: this thing sucks  :) but not as it's supposed to do. It hurt my wife a lot and we don't use it any more.<br><br>One more word about our 'friend': My wife won't let me post any more pics here because of this guy. She doesn't want to become a 'model' for a sick wanker. (That's her words...and YES, she's right!!)<br>Cu, ipump<br>
Best wishes from Germany (in good OLD Europe) :)
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Some people are such pushing-drillings!!! ;D
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!