Rules what rules?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

fishpump

Rules what rules?

Post by fishpump »

Ive been on other forums( ppi/genadult) and they had rules about posting. Does Newart have any rules or excluded content as far as pics go? Thanx, Fish
pumper9x9

Re: Rules what rules?

Post by pumper9x9 »

None that I've come across.  Also I think that guy gets you to post all your pictures for free and makes you jump threw hoops then sells the site and keeps your pics.  It also sticks in a bunch of spy programs.  You write and ask them about it and they get pissed and cut you out.  This is the best site that I've come across.  Especially since they've spead it up.p99
pumper9x9
Mike

Post by Mike »

Pumper9X9<br><br>
None that I've come across.  Also I think that guy gets you to post all your pictures for free and makes you jump threw hoops then sells the site and keeps your pics.  It also sticks in a bunch of spy programs.  You write and ask them about it and they get pissed and cut you out.  This is the best site that I've come across.  Especially since they've spead it up.p99
<br><br>This is strange to hear. I did notice while using that amazing forum, my daily junk files increased and I'd have to run scans every day, but I never thought it was b/c of the forum. I've also tried to find out what happened to that site but no one from over there who's here seems to want to tell me. Oh well, PPI will be missed.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
xavier

Post by xavier »

Mike you say daily junk files, I have seen junk e-mails but never junk files, do you mean cookies? You do not make clear what files<br>you speak of. <br><br>   8) X
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Thats because he does not know what he is talking about X... he never did and I fear he never will. Sigh!
jerrops1

Post by jerrops1 »

HIP HIP HOORAY P9X9, could'nt agree w/ you more, well said!!!