SUSI Video No. 4

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

vakuum_couple

SUSI Video No. 4

Post by vakuum_couple »

No big story this time.... just enjoy!!!<br><br>And MIKE: Please stop sending private messages.... it's annoying. We cannot help you and we strongly doubt that anyone can.
Attachments
Susi_pumpt4.WMV
Susi_pumpt4.WMV
(1.96 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Mike

Re: SUSI Video No. 4

Post by Mike »

Vakuum_Couple<br><br>
No big story this time.... just enjoy!!! <br> <br>And MIKE: Please stop sending private messages.... it's annoying. We cannot help you and we strongly doubt that anyone can.  
<br><br>I'm not asking for help, I just want to get along with you. I don't need anyone's help. We should all take a little time to know people for who they are before saying such things. I've never insulted you or criticised you the way you have me. I just want to know you two for who you two really are. You seem like a great couple.<br><br><br>Anyway very nice video. You have a very attractive wife.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Awesome! Sexy! Wow! <br><br>I am looking forward to the next installment, believe you me! You have ne hell of a great body!<br><br>Pumpy
sashman

Post by sashman »

awesome as always....what a gorgeous wife, lucky man....ty
burni

Post by burni »

Tolles Video. Super geiler Kitzler.<br>Danke, Burni
pumpernickel

Post by pumpernickel »

Hi vak-Couple,<br><br>if anybody doesn't get a hard-on seeing your vids he must be dead!<br>Your g/f has an awesome body and looks gorgeous. I would like to know how long you are into pumping, how often you pump and how long your sessions are.<br>My g/f pumps too but we don't get the results you achieve. Any advice?<br>Thanx<br>pumpernickel?
vakuum_couple

Post by vakuum_couple »

Hi Pumpernickel.<br><br>Well, Susi doesn't pump very often, but it takes very little time for her to bring her pussy lips to a quite nice swelling. Btw, she just loves the feeling of the pumped meet, but is not really attracted by something like increased sensuality. Unfortunately its's more the opposite... it's quite hard for her to reach an orgasm after pumping... :( But anyhow, it's funny and the visual impression is something we like very much.
bovaine

Post by bovaine »

Vac,<br> Great vids, great woman. Wow, I am trying to get my wife involved in this fetish. So, far, no good, lol, but, she did let me syringe, pump her nipples for a few. So theres hope.<br> Thank you for sharing, you guys ROCK.<br> Bov
midagepumper

Post by midagepumper »

Wow! Words cannot describe your pics & vids. You are both lucky to have each other. Please keep sharing with us. Thanks.
sp33d

Post by sp33d »

hi newb here, me and gf are fairly new to pumping (only 23 gf 21)<br><br>any who first post.<br><br>great vid, i wish my gf would let me post pics :-/<br><br>edit, you gf/wife has a butiful body you a very luck man ;D
andyboy

Post by andyboy »

As a long time lurker I'd just like to say thank you and keep them coming.<br><br>Very good quality clips and a premium pumping result. I'm looking forward to seeing that clit decanted.<br><br>My partner and I have been pumping on and off for 3 years now and I would love to post some of her but she is a little reticent about putting it online, mores the shame.<br><br>I'll take this opportunity to thank newart and all the members and contributors here. This is the most consistent site I know of and always delivers the goods.<br><br>You should all be proud of yourselves.<br><br>Thanks again.
I want my foreskin back!
pumpernickel

Post by pumpernickel »

Hi Vak-Couple,<br><br>thank you very much for your explicit explanation! <br><br>Quote: But anyhow, it's funny and the visual impression is something we like very much. <br><br> .... and my g/F and me, too (veerrryyyy much so)<br><br>Hope to see more of these hot videos.<br><br>Thanx<br>pumpernickel