I'm just curious where is the best place to buy a

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Mike

I'm just curious where is the best place to buy a

Post by Mike »

I'm just curious where is the best place to buy a pussy pump?<br><br>Are there any North American places that have the good pussy pump cups?<br><br>I'm just curious as when I meet someone new I'm probably going to get her into pumping with me so I want to know ahead of time where the best place is.<br><br>The ppl at Vacu-tech mentioned they were thinking of making a pussy cup pump but weren't sure. This was when I ordered my 10 X 2.5 thickwall.<br><br>Thanks.
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
hornytoads

Re: I'm just curious where is the best place to bu

Post by hornytoads »

have you checked with newart?
Hornytoads
Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

Hypothetical, all hypothetical! The girl, the pussypumping, the vacutech cup... please dont bore us with this stuff, please please please dont clutter this nice board up with this stuff...
Mike

Post by Mike »

Pumpy<br><br>
Hypothetical, all hypothetical! The girl, the pussypumping, the vacutech cup... please dont bore us with this stuff, please please please dont clutter this nice board up with this stuff...  
<br><br>A newbie giving a 10yr veteran pumper attitude? Where oh where is the justice.<br><br>This is a pumping discussion forum, all topics and questions are valid newbie.<br><br><br><br><br>So I will ask again do you any of you know where the best place either North American or European company to purchase a good pussy pump cup that fits well? <br><br>Thanks for your time.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Pumpy

Post by Pumpy »

The fit depends on the girl, give me the shape and size of the girl its for and I tell you where to go. My girl had to try several different models before she found a good fit.<br><br>Thats what I mean by hypothetical. Until you have a girl to fit it to, dont buy one.<br><br>Unless you want to experiment with it on yourself?
Mike

Post by Mike »

Pumpy<br><br>
The fit depends on the girl, give me the shape and size of the girl its for and I tell you where to go. My girl had to try several different models before she found a good fit. <br> <br>Thats what I mean by hypothetical. Until you have a girl to fit it to, dont buy one. <br> <br>Unless you want to experiment with it on yourself?
<br><br>Well the woman I have now is mostly a fuck friend and I don't see her enough to get her into pumping, so it would have to wait until I have someone permanent. And btw I wasn't planning on buying a pussy pump until I had someone permanent for obvious reasons, fitting.