Little Fucker Penis Plug [pee hole strech]

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

tunerpip

Little Fucker Penis Plug [pee hole strech]

Post by tunerpip »

I am using for at least weekly my Little Fucker Penis Plug. I was difficult first time, but noew is really easy...had any an infection for using this? [I am using bactericidal soap and alcohol to clean up, but I had some concerns about sterelization, I don't have an autoclave]

Here is a pic of mine in use,

Manuel
Attachments
DSCF1581sr.jpg
DSCF1581sr.jpg (278.58 KiB) Viewed 13532 times
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

Manuel, Nice pic. I don't think you need to worry much about infection as long as you are cleaning your plug. At first I got a little bleeding when I pulled mine out so I new I had torn some tissue, but I think that heals quickly and regular hygiene is ok. Also, I have read many times that pee, unless you have an infection and it has bacteria, is really very clean and almost certainly will not be the cause of an infection. Enjoy. Your dick looks nice with the plug in place.
Scorpio
tunerpip

one more

Post by tunerpip »

thanks for the response...still playing
Attachments
LittleF3k.jpg
LittleF3k.jpg (299.18 KiB) Viewed 12717 times
srfrag

Post by srfrag »

I am still working on getting mine in. I've got it a little over half way and deeper every time. I will post it when i get it all the way in.
Mybaldballs

Your penis plug

Post by Mybaldballs »

How do you keep the plug in? It looks like it would fall out by gravity.
My Bald Balls
ScorpioRising

Post by ScorpioRising »

My,
the part that you can't see is tapered (like a cone) so that the base of the taper is just inside the hole. Believe me, it doesn't fall out of someone with a n avg sized hole. I have to pull hard to get mine out. You kind find pics of these on lots of websites (including JT Stockroom)
Scorpio
srfrag

Post by srfrag »

any suggestions for lube? I can only get mine in to the taper and it needs to go farther to stay - will post pics later
rrunnz

Post by rrunnz »

Mine took a bit of stretching but went, cant do it everyday due to the soreness. Felt good when it went but coming out it's a bit painful. :D
Attachments
plug
plug
0340.jpg (90.32 KiB) Viewed 9365 times
chicken

Post by chicken »

I but a knife from the super market. Pushed it in the hole and made it big. No longer pissing glass. Can shove my forefinger in the cock now