squirt

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Gita Dorf

squirt

Post by Gita Dorf »

My husband uses a pump on my vagina.  He does it in a way that pulls urine from my pee hole and pours it into my vagina.  We then empty it into a cup and share drinking it.  Are we alone in this eroticism?
Jackson Browne

Re: squirt

Post by Jackson Browne »

Yes, you are
bikerbitch

Post by bikerbitch »

No, you are not. The same thing turn us on.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

can any hot wet juicy pussy pleasuring thing not be considered and no doubt tried by someone before? and even if your the 1st timer, share it and let us all enjoy!<br><br>hehehe,<br><br>jerry 8)
Gita Dorf

Post by Gita Dorf »

Thank you for your comments.  We have seen nothing before about this and didn't know if I was the only one who had urine pulled from her bladder when we use the pump on my vagina.  As to what we do with it, it is part of a multifaceted ritual.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

i have had a number of chances to share golden with some really special women. they are memories that last forever.<br><br>jerry 8)
SexToySanta

Post by SexToySanta »

:P   WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! that sounds so good to me. I been trying to hint to my wife about drinking  her sweet stuff for awhile now. will keep you posted on the results.
Ahhh! Ahhh! O MY GOD!!!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

dont ask if you dont partake in both yours and hers :o<br><br>jerry 8)<br><br>what a lucky guy
LMU

Post by LMU »

After a few attempts we managed to get my girlfriend to squirt. Just a little but it was so tasty!  ;D We have had most sucses why I fuck her in the ass with my fat cock. ;D
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

lmu,<br><br>dude i dont know how you would do it, but pics of that would be the shitz.<br><br>jerry 8)
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

gita,<br><br>i totally missed the multifaceted ritual you mentioned in your post. will you share it with us?<br><br>jerry 8)
Gita Dorf

Post by Gita Dorf »

We have played sexually with urine for years.  We first saw it in a video and people looked like they were having fun.  We always begin an evening with a champagne glass and a mixture from both of us to share.  We do other things, too, but the pumping of my vulva and the pee coming out is new to us.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

gita,<br><br>thanks for sharing that with us. i need to find a new pissing partner. ( anyone interested? )<br><br>jerry 8)
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

gita,<br><br>hi! do you have any way to share some of your experiences with us? hope so!<br><br>jerry 8)