Hi from Toygal

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Toygal.com

Hi from Toygal

Post by Toygal.com »

Hi Everybody,<br><br>I hope everybody has Happy Holidays.<br><br>We have been real busy the past month. First vacation, now we have a housefull of family for the holidays. <br>We only pumped a couple times, just for fun no pics. <br><br>No more walking around the house and having sex everywhere. Had to put the deep stash on my toy collection. ;D<br><br>I'm sure Santa will be bringing me more toys. ;D  My pussy waits in excitement. :P<br><br>TG<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>
Bionic

Re: Hi from Toygal

Post by Bionic »

TG,<br><br>I think I speak for everyone when I say that not only do we LOVE it from the back, we love it sideways, upside down and every way in between!  You are gorgeous and I can't wait til the New Year to see more of your delicious pussy, pumped or otherwise.  Thanks for the photos and have a wonderful X-Mas and New Year.<br><br>xoxo,<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
rabe

Post by rabe »

Toygal,<br><br>thank you for this wonderfull christmas present. Your body is  a dream.
rabe

Post by rabe »

Toygal,<br><br>thank you for this wonderfull christmas present. Your body is  a dream.
Will

Post by Will »

toygal,<br>I think i speak for almost everybody by saying that you are the hottest woman on this board and your pics are so hott, thanks soooo much for sharing them with us
humble

Post by humble »

Simply amazing Toygal. You were right about moving the valve, to the side of the cylinder, for the end shots. I love that one the most.<br><br>Since we last spoke, I've run into a problem with the tube I am making, and hope to soon have another completed. Until then, have fun.<br><br>Oh, two questions. Do you have any post-pump pics? How does it feel to have a pumped cock in that pumped pussy?
Is it bigger than a baby's arm?
loveswing

Post by loveswing »

Nice,horny pics,please more.<br>Wish you a happy xmass
hungjackal

Post by hungjackal »

Dayyaammm!....breathless.Mmmmmmmm :o
Toygal.com

Post by Toygal.com »

Thanks for the compliments.<br><br>Humble, of course I have post-pump pics. I just have not posted any.  A girl has to have a little mystery. ;D <br><br>I am crazy about my mans pumped cock, it definately fills me up . I'm still amazed how much larger it gets from pumping and look forward to more progress. :P
sp

Post by sp »

[quote author=Toygal.com link=board=Female;num=1072273524;start=0#14 date=12/26/03 at 21:52:41]<br><br>Humble, of course I have post-pump pics. I just have not posted any.  A girl has to have a little mystery. ;D <br><br>[/quote]<br><br>mystery about pumping result in a pumping forum ??? wel, wel, wel... that's a scoop  ;D
Norman S.

Post by Norman S. »

I think that you should team up with Denni O. and her group! :P They are into extreme sex  :P like stretching pussies and asses as wide as they'll go, and trying to stretch them even wider :o.  They also have urethral penetration ( fucking their pee holes  :o  :o) and also are into fisting with not just one  :o, not just two  :o :o, but have even had three fist in one hole plus a few fingers inside to boot  :o  :o  :o  :o ;D!!!   In the films that are available to the general public, on shooting star videos, they also have gotten into clit, nipple, and pussy pumping.   <br>I believe that all of you could really produce some wild wild videos!!<br>If you want to visit her websight it's  http://www.dennio.com
Toygal.com

Post by Toygal.com »

Thanks Norman,<br><br>My man has been a fan of her for years. We correspondended with her a couple times already, my man was so excited, she's a very smart sexy lady. Who knows you may just see me on her site one day.<br><br>She defiantely has a crew of some extreme girls. Some of the things are just amazing, however I doubt that I will want to do gang bangs, not my style. I never thought I would be doing some of the extreme sex, but I enjoy it and it is really our fetish we like.<br><br>TG<br><br><br><br>
mcgirkz

Post by mcgirkz »

thanks toygal. do you plan on posting any penetration and cumshot pics?
Toygal.com

Post by Toygal.com »

[quote author=mcgirkz link=board=Female;num=1072273524;start=15#18 date=01/10/04 at 02:18:15]thanks toygal. do you plan on posting any penetration and cumshot pics?[/quote]<br><br>I'm too shy to post those types of pics. :P<br>
Attachments
back.jpg
back.jpg
back.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 15747 times
mcgirkz

Post by mcgirkz »

that's a great pic thanks