HAPPY NEW YEAR

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

LindaMight

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by LindaMight »

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  If you get upset because this is NOT a pumping picture....SORRY......but it's merely a note of good wishes.<br><br>Linda<br>
www.lindamight.com -- where sucking just got better!!!
4nac8tor

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR

Post by 4nac8tor »

:o No linda...I'm upset cuz I cant spend new years with you!! ::) Your pic's have made my "lil friends" day many times!! ;D
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

sweet pea,<br><br>good to see you back, god what id do to have those lovely thighs pulling my face right into that delicious surprise of yours.<br><br>thanks for the pm, ive been doing great, but am ready for all this shit to be over with.<br><br>jerry 8)
nemesis

Post by nemesis »

Thanks Linda and Happy New Year ! <br><br>
Bionic

Post by Bionic »

Linda,<br><br>Thanks for the well-wishes and the help that you've given me this year.  ;)  Not only are you beautiful (a MASTERPIECE!!!) but you're smart and kind, as well.  Happy New Year!<br><br>Bionic
"A caliph, rabbi and a bishop walk into a bar. One says to the other, 'Hey now brother, we haven't gotten very far.' " -Clutch

"A cur dog can whip a pitbull in his own yard."
-Dwayne "Dogg" Chapman

Give me convenience or give me death!
craig

Post by craig »

happy new year to you, linda, love to see any pics at all with you, you very beautiful.....OMG love your body.....<br>            craig
Prof.

Post by Prof. »

:-*Love and kisses, Linda you can do no wrong. Best wishes in the new year :-*
cum4u

Post by cum4u »

Queen Clit, Happy New Year! I dream about your wet pumped swolen clit. I'd be a lucky man to suck that clit all night long...Linda all the best of LUCK in 2004...Keep that clit pumped baby. And your New Year picture yeah, your the queen baby.
wazzup