Sensation of Jacking Off w/ a PA

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

CitizenDildo

Sensation of Jacking Off w/ a PA

Post by CitizenDildo »

As I've mentioned, I got my PA two weeks ago now, and when I masturbate, I get this "painful" pinching in my urethra (which makes sense), but I just want to know if this is the kind of sensation that any of you who have a PA feel as well...and will that "pain" ever go away w/ time?
It's actually kinda difficult to get a good strong erection since I've gotten this PA, and before I got it I could always control my orgasms, but once I feel that "pain", it's like I HAVE to cum. I have no choice. Too difficult to hold it back.
squeezedsn95

Post by squeezedsn95 »

The feeling you get is because the piercing is still healing I had the same problem with mine when I did it but have had it for about 5-6 years and had a 2 ga. in there. I recently took out my pa to get an apadravya and had the same experience with it as well. I have had the apadravya for about 5 weeks and the sensation is subsiding. Hope this helps.
CitizenDildo

Post by CitizenDildo »

Thanks!
What about the erection issue? It seems to take quite a while for me to get a really good strong erection now, and when I get to that point of being able to control my orgasms (which I once was able to do), it's as if I can't...I just have to cum, and I can't control it.
Is that a common issue when a PA is healing? I'd hate to think that this cool piercing has turned me into a premature ejaculator.
vango

jacking off and PA

Post by vango »

I got my 1st PA in Dec 07, 8 GA., and though I'm a bit older and it takes a bit longer, I had the greatest erotic feeling since puberty! Couldn't keep my hands off, so after about the 3rd day/nite I went at it and it was sensational. That feeling lasted for several weeks; was a little sore but well worth it. I've just had a 6 GA PA "inserted" and it feels ok still not the same, am going for heavier- as in Chunk Ring 4 GA in a couple of weeks.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

mine was 4 weeks old friday. i went back to the same piercer to get it changed fro a 10g 3/4" captive to a 10g 5/8" circular bar bell. there was a pinch or two but thats all. i have been jacking off since week one and although the friction still hurts a bit it gets much better every day. i really dont think about it (other than the hotttt feeling) at all.
jerry 8)