getting pierced as part of a scene

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

hungrym4u

getting pierced as part of a scene

Post by hungrym4u »

hi, all...i want a PA, but the pro piercers are so clinical...i want it to be an erotic experience...i live in northern california but spend a lot of time in Palm Springs...ant suggestions? AJ
Attachments
creeksideme.jpg
creeksideme.jpg (96.84 KiB) Viewed 5806 times
waxed8

PA

Post by waxed8 »

hi,just do it yourself. Set yourself up comfortable ,candles sented oil maybe. Search around for what you need needles and jewerly etc and do it. I did and it was a big buzz
Attachments
Cock2.jpg
Cock2.jpg (249.25 KiB) Viewed 5789 times
edo15531

PIERCING

Post by edo15531 »

I trhink you should have some type of bondage scene where you are submissive towards the person who will pierce you.
TWFJR

Piercing scenes need careful . . .

Post by TWFJR »

hungrym4u, hi, be careful when placing oneself in a scene that is not staged as sterile. If you do the piercing yourself, do so only after learning the How-To. That includes the placement of the PA. Know what you are piercing. Know how to pierce. If you can locate old issues of PFIQ magazine they have articles called "Pierce with a Pro." There are many ways to pierce but each is important to be sterile. Super bacteria is rampant in US and causing amputation and death.
pudmeister

DIY

Post by pudmeister »

Just do it yourself. I did. Order a kit and follow the directions. I'd only trust myself and a pro piercer.
Attachments
PA.JPG
PA.JPG (19.04 KiB) Viewed 5454 times
musclehk

Post by musclehk »

hungrym4u, I know your point, just set limit with the partner and leave all designing and piercing job for him. Let him decide what to pierce on your dick is so great feeling!
jockata

piercing in a scene

Post by jockata »

ok, relatively new here, but for once, i can say, been there, done that! and it was HOT!!! i already had a PA, and wes going to a dungeon to spend a weekend, and thought a piercing scene would be a cool thing to do while i was there (the dungeon owner is friends with a pro piercer, who occasionally participates in scenes, so was cool with that, otherwise, NO, only a professional for me, thankyou...). anyway, i'm all tied up on a table and he pierces my frenum and also gives me a guiche. and *then* a *surprise* piercing...he pierced my right nut with a needle! i say 'surprise' cuz we had kind of talked around about doing it before hand, so it was mostly for 'show' for all the other people in the dungeon, however, by the time he did it, my endorphins were running so high i found it incredibely intese myself!

unfortunately, i let the guiche go after a couple of weeks cuz it was driving me crazy (wish i'd gotten a bar instead of a ring there) and the frenum was great, even stretched it up several sizes over the months afterwards, and then one of the balls came off in the bed one night, letting the rod slip out, and i couldn't get it back in at all in the morning.

maybe reason to do another scene sometime soon...
hungrym4u

Post by hungrym4u »

thanks for all your replies...to address some of the issues brought up, I'm definitely not a do-it-yourselfer (know I'd screw it up)...and I'm well aware of the dangers on an unclean environment...that's what makes this a difficult scene to set up...what I need is a horny professional (plus a buddy or two) who'd get into having sex with his/their customer...hoping when I get down to Palm Springs, someone will turn up
Attachments
PDC_0009e.jpg
PDC_0009e.jpg (58.15 KiB) Viewed 4597 times