Saturday 1L saline infusion. Control migration

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

UWLaxboy

Saturday 1L saline infusion. Control migration

Post by UWLaxboy »

Had some alone time today and figured at going for another 1L infusion. While infusing I had a silicone cock ring on like usual to avoid migration into my cock so I could have sex later tonight. Also had a strap around the base of my cock/balls. Love the tight feeling. Any suggestions for avoiding the migration I got today? Not sure I’ll be able to use it tonight with how much migrated.
Attachments
53C5F0E2-5B65-4D2B-BE75-EA3D82DFF2DC.jpeg
AB221443-B1F6-4DC4-B110-086D9CC7F131.jpeg
8C934911-EC39-41D6-8453-1E76B6B29C22.jpeg
5Lsal

Re: Saturday 1L saline infusion. Control migration

Post by 5Lsal »

Great fill, I hope you had fun with it :)

Silicone is very stretchy so unless it was super tight in the first place I don't think it would do much to prevent migration.
Tying off gently with some large diameter cord or a leather strap would probably work better. Wrapping with tape would work too. You shouldn't need to tie off so tight it's cutting off circulation either. Just make sure whatever you use is easy enough to remove if there is any expansion. Metal rings for example would be bad :)
pipefitterdom

Re: Saturday 1L saline infusion. Control migration

Post by pipefitterdom »

UWLaxboy wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:50 am Had some alone time today and figured at going for another 1L infusion. While infusing I had a silicone cock ring on like usual to avoid migration into my cock so I could have sex later tonight. Also had a strap around the base of my cock/balls. Love the tight feeling. Any suggestions for avoiding the migration I got today? Not sure I’ll be able to use it tonight with how much migrated.
Let it migrate.
When it’s time to put it inside that lucky person, just squeeze it gently with both hands and persuade the fluids to migrate back to your sack. It only takes a few minutes.