QUESTION: how much N2o can the body take?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

the_fake_belly

QUESTION: how much N2o can the body take?

Post by the_fake_belly »

:?: Does anyone know of a general "safe" limit to how much saline or N2O the body can take at one time. I'm seeing people REALLY fill up.

Just an open question to anyone. I will try to research myself as well.
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
jddill

Re: QUESTION: how much N2o can the body take?

Post by jddill »

If properly tied off and line not leaking 1 or 2 of the little chargers is probably all you will be able to handle just because of the pressure.
If you are leaking into your belly or doing it in you belly/breast I would not go over 2, 3 at very most.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

If you blow up like a balloon just remember balloons pop. A popped balloon is permanent no second chance.
There is a link here some where that happened.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

found the link. Please play safe people.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33257
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

bentslong wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:36 pm found the link. Please play safe people.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33257
I would take that post with a rather large grains of salt...

I'm not saying there isn't any danger to doing this or that different people will react in different ways but...I tie off really tight, and I fill until my sac is so firm it has almost no give to it, almost like a normally inflated basketball. Then I let the pressure off let it deflate a bit and start over, three or four times a session. To the point where I've gotten blisters and the gas leaked out from them.

Balloons pop violently and shred because they stretch to many times their original size. Your sac will never pop like a balloon or shred tissue simply because the skin isn't really stretching that much.

Unless he had some kind of equipment failure, was using a large tank instead of cream chargers AND was tied of really tight I don't see how this could happen.

To answer the OP's initial question, if I'm just doing my sac, I get most of one cylinder in on the first inflation, then finish it and get most of a second on subsequent fills. I've done breast and belly too and gone through 7 or 8 cylinders with no adverse affects, that I'm aware of. I seriously doubt you'll find any literature on this subject since it's not a medical procedure or have enough visibility for anyone to run tests.

Please post if you do find anything though.
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Yeah like I think I heard somewhere that the body can ony absorb it so fast. I was more wondering toxicity. Like you cant have too much water. Or can you even put too much saline in. Maybe not, theres that guy with 16L saline belly!
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol: