KY into Saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

john-sydney

KY into Saline

Post by john-sydney »

I'm thinking of adding KY into the saline bag I'm going yo infuse my balls with. Logic is to disperse the KY throughout my sack.

Has anybody done this? How much should I add too 500ml? What are the effects?
Metal_Micky

Re: KY into Saline

Post by Metal_Micky »

I found a 50% 50% mix the only way of getting KY into my sack.

I suggest a loose sack tether to slow migration and where possible don't lay down... let them hang!

I did get some extra heavyness and tenderness for a few days but things soon settled down... However I'm used to the swell of 500ml saline or 5% dextrose with the extra but the KY left me with a much longer sag/fullness to my sack. Just take it slow I started with 100ml of KY and saline (=200ml)
john-sydney

Post by john-sydney »

Metal_Micky wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:33 am I found a 50% 50% mix the only way of getting KY into my sack.

I suggest a loose sack tether to slow migration and where possible don't lay down... let them hang!

I did get some extra heavyness and tenderness for a few days but things soon settled down... However I'm used to the swell of 500ml saline or 5% dextrose with the extra but the KY left me with a much longer sag/fullness to my sack. Just take it slow I started with 100ml of KY and saline (=200ml)
Thanks for the tips... Might give it a go next time! Maybe just 50ml for the first go.

How much longer did the swell last with KY, compared to 5% dex?
Doxen

Post by Doxen »

john-sydney wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:40 am I'm thinking of adding KY into the saline bag I'm going yo infuse my balls with. Logic is to disperse the KY throughout my sack.

Has anybody done this? How much should I add too 500ml? What are the effects?
Let us know how it goes when you have done it? :)
Metal_Micky wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:33 am I found a 50% 50% mix the only way of getting KY into my sack.

About how big did you swell up to with the 100ml KY and 100ml saline? What volume would it be comparable to in just saline?
Fortheloveoffat

Post by Fortheloveoffat »

Any update on your experience with this gents?