N2O inflation

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

tdogluv

N2O inflation

Post by tdogluv »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am interested in inflating my balls with N2O.
Does anyone have information on how to do it?
And what equipment would I need?
Beginning 4.75" girth 5" length
noblewick

Re: N2O inflation

Post by noblewick »

Wish I could help but I'm willing to join in on your journey as well. I'd live to know what supplies and process to build my own scrotum inflation device.
I'm certainly going to follow this too
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Screenshot_20200219-213553_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20200219-213637_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20200219-213409_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Still trying to get this perfected myself...

Usually the joints all blow apart no matter how much tape or glue I use?

I'm now going for a 21G needle as I usually have problems sealing when doing other infusions... :-(

If any other regular N2O user can help us out... please chip in.

I've almost been so desperate I bought a turkey basting needle... It's clucking huge! I'll never seal that!
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Whay about multiple points?
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

I practice N2O-Inflation now for three month, so I'm THE expert, but got some experience.

The equipment The-Fake-Belly shows is principially usable, but you don't need a needle with a large diameter. For me, a 23G butterfly catheter works perfect. You infuse gas, not a liquid, so a small diameter is sufficient. I empty a N2O-cartridge in less then a minute. With the thin catheter you should't experience problems with sealing. The thin line (hose) of the butterfly gives in addition some flexibility.

Getting the complete line sealed is difficult. The joint between the butterfly and the hose is no problem, it is Luer-lock. The link between the other end of the hose and the cream dispenser is the critical point. I stick the other end of the hose in a larger hose, this fits by chance to the outlet of the cream dispenser. But I have to press the hoses onto the cream dispenser during infusion, otherwise the hose will flip off because of the gas pressure. Not very comfortable, I haven't found a better solution so far. I don't thin that a fixaton with tape will work.
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

Ive been doing n2o for a year and its about the same process as saline for me. I use 21g winged needles, i.v. line, and a whipped cream canister. First, I cut the spike off the drip section of the line and fit it over the output of the canister without any of the tips that came with it. For a good fit use electrical tape on the threads to make a seal, slide it on as far as you can go, and tape the seam tight as possible. Next you add your needle to the end of the iv line and unlock the line so you dont burst it or your seal. Add a charge to the canister and give the handle a few presses and let the n2o gas flow the line to check if everything is working and sealed properly. Finally you go through your cleaning and sanitizing process, insert the needle in your scrotum then gently press the handle and let the gas slowly flow in at the start.