Hey everyone.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ShadetheDWolf

Hey everyone.

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Hey all. Haven’t made a post on the site in quite some time. Figured id make one of what I’m thinking.

I’ve kind of gathered thoughts of giving 5% dextrose infusion a go. I have the sac room for it. From all the pumping I’ve done. Planning to do some more pumping soon.

But yeah. I think my main inspiration is coming from bkbulge’s results. I want to fill the monster. Starting with the Bullmaster of course. It’s just the matter of where to get the dextrose and the needles. And finding the time and privacy to try it. Again, I’m kind of wanting someone to guide me on my first round. So that I know where to poke and such.

I’d use the thin needle. I know it takes longer to infuse, but I’m not keen on bleeding much and want to keep the poking less painful as possible. I feel like if I go right between the balls and just below my cock that it’ll be a fine spot. I just don’t know if just it being their will be good or not. As I’ve seen some videos where the person starts their, then takes it out and puts a needle more towards the bottom of the sac.

I also remember someone saying to start with a small dosage at first and then continue once things are good. Then I wonder, do I take the needle out after that first bit or leave it in. And if I do take it out, must I use another needle or is it safe to re inject the same needle. And how long after infusion should I wait before I pump? Again, I’ve seen something somewhere where it said to wait an hour before pumping. And idk if I have to keep the injection site bandages on during the pumping or if it’d be safe to take them off without and leakage or whatever.

This be the majority of my thoughts and questions and such about the subject. Thanks! ❤️
pipefitterdom

Re: Hey everyone.

Post by pipefitterdom »

No need to pump prior to infusion.
Just DO IT!
Fill to about half of what you think your bag can hold.
I can reach 20” with only about 300ml.
I reached 23” last night with about 700ml.
Both from a base line of 15” my new normal.
I’m just a pipefitter, not a medical professional so my advice is from my own experience.

Many people discard unfinished IV bags for safety. That is good advice because it’s easy to contaminate it when stored improperly. However you have about 96 hours to finish them if stored properly and sterile protocols are maintained. Butterflies are best because you can use hemastats or other clamp to pinch the butterfly line closed when finished infusing, any possible contamination cannot migrate past the hemastats and into to the administration set. Also be sure close the roller clamp on the IV administration set so it doesn’t pour out when it time to replace the butterfly. Store everything in a cool dry place. You could even place the whole thing in a one gallon ziplock bag and keep it in the refrigerator. Just make sure that the thermostat on your refrigerator isn’t set low enough to accidentally freeze the Dextrose. Also write down the date and time you last used it so you are certain not to use it after it has possibly gone bad.
When it’s time to finish it, remove the butterfly and carefully replace it with a new one. If you’re using a regular needle replace the cap immediately when you clamp the line and pull it out. There is no way to completely prevent contamination from entering the needle and migrating into the administration set, so I always squirt a little Dex out of the needle right before replacing it just in case.
If you accidentally touch the open end of the administration set or the needle throw them away. If you touch the open end of IV bag connection while replacing the administration set, throw it out as well. I have been following this protocol for some time now and my sack hasn’t fallen off yet.
If that all sounds too daunting, use 250ml or 500ml bags. Or do 1000ml of saline.
The main thing is don’t do too much at once because it will cause blistering and weeping if you don’t remove the ballstrap.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:17 pm No need to pump prior to infusion.
Just DO IT!
I’m just a pipefitter, not a medical professional so my advice is from my own experience.

Many people discard unfinished IV bags for safety. That is good advice because it’s easy to contaminate it when stored improperly. However you have about 96 hours to finish them if stored properly and sterile protocols are maintained. Butterflies are best because you can use hemastats or other clamp to pinch the butterfly line closed when finished infusing, any possible contamination cannot migrate past the hemastats and into to the administration set. Also be sure close the roller clamp on the IV administration set so it doesn’t pour out when it time to replace the butterfly. Store everything in a cool dry place. You could even place the whole thing in a one gallon ziplock bag and keep it in the refrigerator. Just make sure that the thermostat on your refrigerator isn’t set low enough to accidentally freeze the Dextrose. Also write down the date and time you last used it so you are certain not to use it after it has possibly gone bad.
When it’s time to finish it, remove the butterfly and carefully replace it with a new one. If you’re using a regular needle replace the cap immediately when you clamp the line and pull it out. There is no way to completely prevent contamination from entering the needle and migrating into the administration set, so I always squirt a little Dex out of the needle right before replacing it just in case.
If you accidentally touch the open end of the administration set or the needle throw them away. If you touch the open end of IV bag connection while replacing the administration set, throw it out as well. I have been following this protocol for some time now and my sack hasn’t fallen off yet.
If that all sounds too daunting, use 250ml or 500ml bags. Or do 1000ml of saline.
The main thing is don’t do too much at once because it will cause blistering and weeping if you don’t remove the ballstrap.
Yeah. I was told to do small amounts at a time due to it expanding some time after it’s in their. The last time I measured my balls, I did get to 15 inches in diameter I think. I have a picture of it. But yeah. I’m not 100% on the terminology lol. Like the butterfly and the hermastat and such. All this hence to why I’d like to have someone to show me and infuse me before I try it on my own lol. In terms of the bags, I guess id probably start with the 250ml of the dextrose. See if I can fit all/most of that in at once. Then I’d pump after to get it really swol 😁
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

scrotal stretching is where it's at. If you want to fill the MT you're going to need some serious "real estate" to fill up. If you're not pumping, be stretching. It takes a while but you WILL get there.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

mRuss wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:18 am scrotal stretching is where it's at. If you want to fill the MT you're going to need some serious "real estate" to fill up. If you're not pumping, be stretching. It takes a while but you WILL get there.
Thanks ❤️I know. I know I can get there with infusion. Sadly, not pumping doesn’t seem to get me as close as I want it to xD I’ll post my measurement from the one time I pumped.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Here’s the picks of the measurements. One of the measurement and one that’s an armload pic. I believe the length down was 7 or so inches too. But yeah. I feel like I have some decent real estate for some dextrose 😁
Attachments
41AA5185-B7AB-4A4B-B485-C934612C098E.jpeg
E41375F7-1A57-4B92-8476-A2C666E57F04.jpeg
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I am impressed how your cock is swallowed up by your sack, marvelous!
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

Me personally, I started with saline. Did that about 6 or 7 times then switched to Dex. Kinda glad I did because the swelling is kinda hard to get used to. As far as a list, there's a great PDF guide on here if you search for it. Otherwise just need needles, iv starter kit, alcohol wipes, waterproof Band-Aids, tie off, super glue, and anything else for clean up or whatever. Like others have said, hydration is important.

But I say go for it. It's amazing achieving in an hour what it takes most hours or days pumping. It feels a lot different too, a lot more weight and don't have that fatigue feeling after a marathon pump. Wish I could do it more often!
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Velcroman wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:13 am I am impressed how your cock is swallowed up by your sack, marvelous!
Thank ya ^.==.^ it happens quite often after a great pump session ❤️
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

IApumper85 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:53 am Me personally, I started with saline. Did that about 6 or 7 times then switched to Dex. Kinda glad I did because the swelling is kinda hard to get used to. As far as a list, there's a great PDF guide on here if you search for it. Otherwise just need needles, iv starter kit, alcohol wipes, waterproof Band-Aids, tie off, super glue, and anything else for clean up or whatever. Like others have said, hydration is important.

But I say go for it. It's amazing achieving in an hour what it takes most hours or days pumping. It feels a lot different too, a lot more weight and don't have that fatigue feeling after a marathon pump. Wish I could do it more often!
Yeah I love the weighted feeling when I get so big. And the warmth lol. And yeah I know the fatigue part all too well xD but yeah. I’ll try and find that pdf. If you by chance come across it though, please send the link or pdf. I’d love to take a look at it 😁 idk what I’d need the super glue for but the other stuff seems reasonable lol.
IApumper85

Post by IApumper85 »

https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43604

Super glue is for when you pull the needle out and push close for a minute or 2 and apply a bit to seal the wound. This guide is very very handy. Major props to msmSaline for putting it together.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

IApumper85 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:57 am https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43604

Super glue is for when you pull the needle out and push close for a minute or 2 and apply a bit to seal the wound. This guide is very very handy. Major props to msmSaline for putting it together.
Thank ya ^.==.^ and I thought the band aids would work for the injection point. But I guess the glue is to seal it whereas the band aid wouldn’t seal it exactly.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

ShadetheDWolf wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:25 am
pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:17 pm No need to pump prior to infusion.
Just DO IT!

Yeah. I was told to do small amounts at a time due to it expanding some time after it’s in their. The last time I measured my balls, I did get to 15 inches in diameter I think. I have a picture of it. But yeah. I’m not 100% on the terminology lol. Like the butterfly and the hermastat and such. All this hence to why I’d like to have someone to show me and infuse me before I try it on my own lol. In terms of the bags, I guess id probably start with the 250ml of the dextrose. See if I can fit all/most of that in at once. Then I’d pump after to get it really swol 😁
I wrap the measuring tape around the base of my bags where the ballstrap is. You will find that if you measure it that way that you will show a larger measurement. I think that you could hold an entire 500ml.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

pipefitterdom wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:49 pm
ShadetheDWolf wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:25 am
Just DO IT!

I wrap the measuring tape around the base of my bags where the ballstrap is. You will find that if you measure it that way that you will show a larger measurement. I think that you could hold an entire 500ml.
Oh cool ^.==.^ thanks! Yeah I looked at the pdf that the person posted. It definitely requires a lot of care and attention. So I’ll most likely hold off until I can find someone who will walk me through it in person 😁