Doing saline for the first time.(fail)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

PandaBurloon

Doing saline for the first time.(fail)

Post by PandaBurloon »

Doing my first liter of saline minus some spilling lol ill be adding pics as i continue to swell.
Update: im not pleased tbh. Might need to stop for a while.
Last edited by PandaBurloon on Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PandaBurloon

Re: Doing saline for the first time.(will updated often)

Post by PandaBurloon »

PandaBurloon

Re: Doing saline for the first time.(will updated often)

Post by PandaBurloon »

Hm...
PandaBurloon

Re: Doing saline for the first time.(fail)

Post by PandaBurloon »

12 hours later. Yea i need to do some more research and troubleshoot this before trying again.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Tough to tell, are you tied off?
It looks like your sack it tight because it’s cold.
Soak in a hot bath, turn up your thermostat and wrap it in a heating pad as best you can while infusing.
If you warm it, and the saline it will relax and take it.
One unfortunate guy scalded himself inside his sack and nearly lost them to necrosis so don’t infuse hot liquid. Usually two minutes in the microwave will get 1000 ml to body temperature.
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:32 pm Tough to tell, are you tied off?
It looks like your sack it tight because it’s cold.
Soak in a hot bath, turn up your thermostat and wrap it in a heating pad as best you can while infusing.
If you warm it, and the saline it will relax and take it.
One unfortunate guy scalded himself inside his sack and nearly lost them to necrosis so don’t infuse hot liquid. Usually two minutes in the microwave will get 1000 ml to body temperature.
I was tied off and i tried to stay warm after a hot shower but i didnt warm up the saline though. Ill give it a try next time round along with the winged needles i just got in and see if that works. Thanks for the help.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

In your third picture did your scrotum feel tight, like there was no more room for the saline to occupy?
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

mRuss wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:15 am In your third picture did your scrotum feel tight, like there was no more room for the saline to occupy?
Yes and it was weeping all night as well though only the top part of my scrotum inflated.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

It sounds to me like you've already hit your scrotal capacity. Once you infuse the amount your scrotum can hold, any fluid past that amount will "spill over" into your body cavity.
If you want to increase the amount of fluid your scrotum can hold, scrotal stretching will help achieve that.
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

mRuss wrote: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:47 am It sounds to me like you've already hit your scrotal capacity. Once you infuse the amount your scrotum can hold, any fluid past that amount will "spill over" into your body cavity.
If you want to increase the amount of fluid your scrotum can hold, scrotal stretching will help achieve that.
It didnt migrate or anything. My sack can get way bigger than this when i was doing n2o. I think i messed up with the temp of the saline and needle placement.