(CLOSED)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

PandaBurloon

(CLOSED)

Post by PandaBurloon »

Feel free to join us and if you have any questions just message me here or on my telegram.
Last edited by PandaBurloon on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shadowcs

Re: Opened a telegram group

Post by Shadowcs »

Would join, but really don't feel like sending official ID to someone I don't know online. Doesn't seem very sensible
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

Shadowcs wrote: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:21 pm Would join, but really don't feel like sending official ID to someone I don't know online. Doesn't seem very sensible
You can cover the all the sensitive information on the id. Im just looking for date of birth since its an 18+ group. After I verify your age and add you in , I delete the photo. If you have any other concerns feel free to pm me.
PandaBurloon

Post by PandaBurloon »

Just a reminder. No need to be rude about an age check to join an adult group. Please dont waste your time asking to join if your not serious about following the rules I have set in place to help keep underage users, scammers, or bots out of the group. If you don't feel safe with sharing that info thats fine and i understand but please refrain from being a complete prick about it.