Huge dextrose infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Rickybobby

Huge dextrose infusion

Post by Rickybobby »

Recently I had performed a 1L dextrose infusion. I tied off my balls and cock and got the solution to flow into all parts. I was able to take the full 1L and I began to grow and swell.

I then untied myself and I guess there must have been a blood sugar spike because I was super dizzy and felt like I was having a headrush. I tied off quickly and within a minute I was back to normal. I slowly untied myself looser and looser over 15 minutes and that helped a lot.

I have never had any blood sugar/diabetic problems, and am a healthy young male. Is this normal when performing large dextrose infusions? Should I have not tied off?
Kusnak907

Re: Huge dextrose infusion

Post by Kusnak907 »

Man, I couldn’t tell you what happened, but I’ve done large abdomen infusions with 4L of NS and a 1L of dextrose all in my abdomen and I never had those symptoms, I have tried 1L dextrose by itself in the past in the abdomen and I’ve experienced crazy cramps but when I mix it with NS I don’t have any symptoms. I’m also a young healthy fit male.
inflatedguy

Post by inflatedguy »

You probably do, but just to be sure since you didn't mention it, do you drink water while you infuse with glucose/dextrose ? You have to stay hydrated as the glucose/dextrose solution isn't neutral to your body, it draws water from your system, which is why it swells up bigger than the volume you infuse, like with saline. And headrushes can sometime be caused by dehydration, among other things.

Hope you'll find a way to counter this, it's so much easier and comfortable to infuse with glucose or dextrose compared to saline x3
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

This has been reported before. Most likely dehydration. (The glucose doesn't enter the bloodstream fast enough for it to spike your sugar levels.) Next time be sure to drink LOTS of water first.