Skeptical Partner

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

WI40th

Skeptical Partner

Post by WI40th »

Guys - Looking for some suggestions here.

I did saline once - 1 liter - and it was absolutely amazing and I had room for more. About the first time I did it, I started seeing my partner. He doesn’t get the fetish and has looked at me very skeptically asking questions about why I like it, what does it do for me, what do you do with it after it’s huge, etc. I have a hard time explaining, because it’s simply something that I just find hot.

He’s told me that I can do it whenever and that he doesn’t have any interest, yet I feel very awkward about telling him that “I want to inflate today and have a basketball between my legs...” As previously mentioned, I took 1 liter with room for more....

So it’s about a year and a half since I did it the first time and I’ve really wanted to do it again.

Any suggestions (please keep them constructive) or experience you guys have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
5Lsal

Re: Skeptical Partner

Post by 5Lsal »

Well, that depends on how genuine your partner is when he says he's doesn't mind.
My wife doesn't get it either so she doesn't participate in either the inflation process or play with the results afterwards.

I get to do it though and as long as I don't take too many of our long weekends (I'm at the 3-4 day hermit size now) she doesn't complain.

If it starts causing friction between you it may come down to a partner vs. hobby situation, but, on the other hand if you share the experience and don't try to force your partner to try it or play with it if he's not interested then his curiosity may win out in the end.

I actually got my wife to try infusing her breasts after she saw that it was relatively safe...

I'd say take it easy and see how it plays out.

Cheers!
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

If you can't be yourself in a relationship then the relationship won't last. If you give this up when you get the urge and abstain you will focus guilt on bim and it will built over time
Goal to go bigger than 30"
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

My partner also isn't into it. Once I established that it was important to me, and it made me happy, it felt easier to say "tonight I'm inflating".

We have a big house, so I just go into a room and do my thing. He hasn't had a problem with it, and usually laughs and makes sure I'm ok.

If anything the problem is on my end. I'd like someone to appreciate my huge sack and help play with it.

I'm trying to cater more to his kinks so (even though he isn't into it) he might spend a little play time after i get big. Equal exchange.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

The wife isn't into it... not sure why, have asked several times and says makes her uncomfortable and doesn't do anything for her?

However she's very happy when I fancy some and will suggest it sometimes off her own accord.

She loves to see me outside, round the local supermarket and such. I don't like getting huge on those days, no amount of baggy clothing will disguise the bulge. But I'm more than happy to go for long walks in the evening when there are less people around.

The largest size I've got to is only 16" but maybe one day I get further.