Can dex do this?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

ElaineCD

Can dex do this?

Post by ElaineCD »

I was enjoying breast infusion with a bag of dex 1000cc and had gone beyond my previous 250cc (that was bag size) and was up to 350cc.
I was texting and my left hand started cramping....then my right....even locked up momentarily.
I closed off the drip and sat a few minutes....drank some water. Then one of the needles popped out so
I just pulled the other and thought I'd quit.

So things are ok now.....was thinking of maybe using new needles and go 180 degrees from previous needle site
and infusing some more. Hate to waste 650 cc of dex.

But it was a little scary.......do you here think the hand cramps were too much too fast?
Titties are hard as rocks....and still growing of course.
Men love breasts....I love having them.
BREEZE3

Re: Can dex do this?

Post by BREEZE3 »

I think that id you were dehydrated it might possibly have been the reason for the cramps. I so know you need to drink a lot of water with dex. I hope everything is ok now. I just love your tits. 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
mrcando181082

Post by mrcando181082 »

YES! The dex causes your body to divert fluid to the area of infusion,thus the massive swell,and away from other areas of the body. I MUST
drink plenty of water prior to and during AND after to avoid painful cramps. Dex is great for the swell and long term swell BUT you must understand how vital water intake is to the process... You can not drink enough water so drink up and enjoy the ride cramp free!!!
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

Well...i drank like 4 glasses of water the day before....and 3 the morning of. In fact I had a glass of water
beside me when the cramps started.
guess I need to drink more water before.
And also realized i had a couple vodka's the night before....so that dehydrates you I know.
Well, I learned alot and hope others take heed.
Thanks
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

You need to drink way more than that. 1 gallon a day for 3 days before and the day of should be enough
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

If you had said that you drank 4 and 3 LITERS before your breast-filling, I would say, this was enough, but 4 or 3 glasses are not. Hydration is essentially for G5-infusion, you've to drink liters. When I didn't drink enough I had this cramps in my lower legs, too.
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

the real question is, where are the pics? :)
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

I suffer from low blood volume and always get numb weak hands doing dex in the chest. It feels like its pulling blood out my heart lol.

So i do 500ml saline first and never more than 1 litre of dextrose. Might keep 500ml my max or forget it.

One time i noticed my viens go tiny on my left hand and one still hasnt returned like im sure it used to be. We are all different but just make sure you are consistently drinking over a few days before and peeing nice clear urine.

Didnt hit the muscle did you?
ElaineCD

Post by ElaineCD »

no....needles were def in my fatty breasts tissue......I think I just needed more water