2 litre Glucose 5% infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

oboy83

2 litre Glucose 5% infusion

Post by oboy83 »

Hi All,
I have some time for myself beginning of February and am thinking of infusing some glucose 5%. The stretch after infusing sounds so hot to me :-) Have done up to 2 liters of saline before, and am thinking of replacing it with 2 liters of 5% glucose, or with 1 liter saline and 1 liter glucose. Should all be gone in about 4 days. What are your thoughts?
Thanks
Gbc17

Re: 2 litre Glucose 5% infusion

Post by Gbc17 »

Métele los 2 litros de glucosa no causa ese ardor que viene con la salina si lo haces mixto pon primero la glucosa y esperas 2 horas y luego remata con la salina , a lo bajará de tamaño en 2 días y puedes salir de tu casa tranquilamente con un bulto desente sin atraer a los ojos curiosos :D
Hadrion

Post by Hadrion »

God, i'm so temted to try glucose as well now. I'll first try and fill 2l this weekend and then see if I am able to order glucose in the Netherlands
30yo ex-saline pumper looking to grow as huge as I can. at 0/290cc silicone atm
oboy83

Post by oboy83 »

Hi all,

Will be infusing glucose 5% in a bit more than a week. Will try 2 liters. Just wondering if I should get glucose combined with saline or just glucose. I’ve been hearing that glucose with saline will give the biggest swell. Do you have any advice?

Thanks!