N2O turning into Nitric acid = dangerous?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

AnotherCrazyCanadian

N2O turning into Nitric acid = dangerous?

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Hey everyone, have a question I'm hoping the experts can weight in on. I was recently chatting with a friend who said N2O inflations are very dangerous because the Nitrous reacts with the body and creates Nitric acid which is apparently super acidic and bad for you. Is this true? I'd hate to give this up but I will in an instant if the Nitrous is reacting poorly.
PolandN2O

Re: N2O turning into Nitric acid = dangerous?

Post by PolandN2O »

This is bullshit. N2O is metabolized only in less than 0,004% in our bodies. Honestly it doesn't even dissolve into blood. Only side effect that may be caused by prolonged use is vitamin B12 deficiency. Unless you are a junkie who inhales it (or inflates with it) twice a day you are safe. (Unless you get bad infection, inflate a vein and get embolism or burst because of overinflating :twisted: )
jddill

Post by jddill »

I have never heard of or experienced anything like that, and I have done a lot though the years.
The only bad thing I have had was I did not tie off good, and did so much that my belly was quite inflated as well.
That caused the gas to go up near my neck and cause a good deal of pain, even that went away in an hour or two.

In other words tie off, don't go crazy.
eddiebizzare

Post by eddiebizzare »

I've inflated myself and had others inflate me hundreds of times over last 6-7 years. with no ill effects except craving it and having my cock and sack get huge. Once in a while I will get a small headache due to the gas escaping. I think it a lot more fun than saline, simply because its faster, you ca feel the inflation and when done while a hot tongue is licking your sake and in control of teasing you bigger and tighter it can cause an explosive orgasm Nothing like it can compare. Take some B12 just to be safe, and play clean and your fine.
n2o.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitrous_oxide