Need advice. Performing my first saline infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Cincy91

Need advice. Performing my first saline infusion

Post by Cincy91 »

My wife and I have decided I'm ready for this just I got a few questions. The first being I'd like to focus more on my penis instead of just my sack. Is there a way I don't have to stick a Needle in my shaft and just use my rings to separate and direct the flow to the shaft?
Second, what are the dos and don't of this? Can I pump right after? Can I use lubes and have sex not risking infection? I decided instead of not being able to find a female nurse I will attempt this myself. Thanks in advance
5Lsal

Re: Need advice. Performing my first saline infusion

Post by 5Lsal »

First off, you don't want to inject into the shaft itself, rather you want to get the needle under the skin, flat or on a very shallow angle while avoiding the cavernosum and veins. Using cock rings should keep the saline in place, just make sure you can get it off whatever part of your junks is being inflated...swelling and not being able to get it off is no bueno.

As for the risk of infection, you are going to be putting a hole in your skin, anything you do until it heals a will add a risk of infection especially with saline. The pressure from the fill tends to force the saline out the hole interfering with blood coagulating and blocking the injection site. Since this what seals the hole and protects you from infection it can be more prone.

You can clean out a pump tube and sterilize it but not the lube...intercourse should probably be ok if you use a condom...probably.
Cincy91

Post by Cincy91 »

So using lube can cause infection? And also can I use liquid band-aid for the injection site
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Cincy91 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:02 am So using lube can cause infection?
If you're using it right after infusing then yeah, unless you're using something sterile to begin with...but even then, you'll probably be playing with your inflated junk; Rubbing whatever on the needle hole before it's fully healed is asking for trouble...when I see pix of guys pumping right after infusing I cringe each time...

Speaking from experience...