Trans woman in need of help

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Raynefan

Trans woman in need of help

Post by Raynefan »

Hi people. I'm new here and joined because of a suggestion by someone, that you could maybe help me.
I'm just starting my transition male to female, so obviously at some point down the road I will be getting permanent breast inplants. Now here's the thing the person I was speaking to told me about saline inlfaltion and suggested that I might try before you buy kind of thing with my breast. I'd like to but have no idea what I'm doing or even whare to get the equipment from in the UK.
Any help and advice would really be appreciated as I think, like I said trying before I buy will give me a good Idea of how big I want the "real" things to be and maybe help me get there that much quicker.
Thanks guys.
TheUnknown

Re: Trans woman in need of help

Post by TheUnknown »

Hiya! Welcome to the forums. I am a Trans women myself. I wanted to give ya a tip. Hold off on implants for the time being. If you are just starting out you likely haven't been on hormones long. Give them a chance to work their magic. It takes several months to really see the initial changes and a couple years to get a good idea of where you will wind up size wise. When I first started, I swore I would need implants. Between weight, genetics, and the right hormones, I discovered that I didn't really need em ( Still would be nice though. After all, bigger is better right?). If ya wanna do saline, go for it. Just don't forget that you will essentially be going through female puberty. Women don't wake up one day to mountains on their chest.

Good luck...

The unknown 1.
Raynefan

Post by Raynefan »

Lol, I do understand sweetheart, it's not me being inpatient in much more than interest, if that makes sense. I've been on weak hormones (need NHS permission to use the good stuff and I'm still waiting on them to get back to me.) for just over 5 months ish, now. And I am seeing results.
I appreciate what you said about inplants and do understand, Im sorry if I came across like it was an absolute definate I am going to get them, it's not but at the same time, I can't help thinking I probably will, as you said bigger is better. Lol
Still, I wish you the very best of luck on you path love and hope everything turns out how you want it to.
Kisses
TheUnknown

Post by TheUnknown »

I figured. Hey if ya wanna do saline go for it, I would if I could. I've been on hormones for 9 years. It's been quite the journey. Wouldn't change it for anything. I hope you the best in your journey. Don't forget to enjoy your new assets, exploring them can be quite exciting. (Especially when multples hit!)

Kisses
Raynefan

Post by Raynefan »

Thank you, take care. Love.
leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

Maybe add a location and a pic or two. Its definitely made me grow a small handful just playing around.
Raynefan

Post by Raynefan »

Thing is I need to know where to get the equipment from first, and the the safest ways to do it.
As I said in my original I'm completely new to this.
I'm in the UK.
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

Hi Raynefan!
I've done this a couple of times now and all I can say is wow! It's a weird but great feeling to be able to fill a bra and to have a nice rack to play with! That being said, there are a few things to keep in mind before you go at it:
1. Always wear disposable rubber gloves (or similar) and remember to use alcohol based sanitizer, hand sanitizer works a treat as long as it's 70% alcohol or higher. In my neck of the woods it's readily available in stores and pharmacies, don't know what it's like in the UK. If it's not to be found anywhere you can always order it along with the other stuff.
2. The needle length is relative to how much fat you've got in the chest area. For instance, I'm a skinny-ish guy with a baseline of almost AA, not much at all in other words. I use 2 cm 19 gague butterfly IV needles, inserted at a 45 deg. angle. I only insert about half of the needle seeing as the skin isn't all that thick.
3. Have a look in your bathroom mirror and check for blood vessels. If you nick a vein (or artery or whatever they are) there will be blood, and a fair amount of it. I spent two weeks with a lump in my left tit after one of those. Pinch the skin an inch or so above the nipple and an inch in towards your body median, clench your teeth and insert. Pain is temporary, glory is... well, a few hours in this case. You could infuse directly behind the nipple if you want, to me it didn't make much of a difference.
4. Hydrate well or your fun will end sooner. Two glasses of water a few times a day does it for me.
5. Clean EVERYTHING. Work surfaces, yourself, gloves, the lot. By doing this you're bypassing the body's defence and you don't want any germs or anything in there or you could mess yourself up pretty bad. Use a brand spanking new sponge and exfoliate the injection sites and a bit around it. Then wipe with the sanitizer. Let dry. All done.
6. Saline stings a bit, and so does the expanding boobs. Not overly much, nothing at all like having a tattoo done but still. The needles obvioisly stings a little going in, but once in they're barely noticeable.

Create an account at Praxisdienst and order away, they are reliable and cheap. I get a pair of cute tits for about €5, using Venofix for Venipuncture 19G, 1.1x 20mm, ivory (needles), Intrafix Air P 150 cm Infusion Set (Catheter. Or hose, if you're not fluent in medical lingo.) and of course saline.

TL;DR: cleanliness is next to godliness. And some other stuff was in there. Check out my thread "So this is what having breasts feels like!" for some before and after shots.
Some people play hard to get.
I play hard to want.
Raynefan

Post by Raynefan »

Thanks so much for that. I'll definitely be looking into that, all that advice will be invaluable. The hormones I'm taking are definitely kicking in properly now as I'm getting jiggle (yeay!) so I've now got a little bit to work with.
So sorry for the abysmal response time, life has been getting in the way a lot just lately, haven't had chance to just breath until now.
Thank you again for all your help
Lots of love. đź’‹
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Raynefan, have a word with Leggera 16 as posted above, he seems to know what he's doing and he's UK.

bignlow