19 year old new to saline

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Saline9inch1999

19 year old new to saline

Post by Saline9inch1999 »

Hey guys, i’m 19 and looking to try out saline for the first time. I’ve got a big batch coming this week. I can’t wait for the results, I’ve already decided that my first infusion will be 2l. If anyone in the forum wants to message me and see how it looks feel free to private message me where I could give you my Kik or Snapchat ;). I’ll also mention that I’m from the UK, so any guys who are interested in meeting then hmu. Can’t wait to get huge! Message me guys!
Kusnak907

Re: 19 year old new to saline

Post by Kusnak907 »

Good luck man! Honestly, as everyone will probably mention, you definitely could start out with a L first to see how you feel, and if your body feels like you can tolerate more then go for it ! Took me a month to go from one liter to two liters but that’s infusing once every other week. My bud PumpMikey is from the UK!
Hadrion

Post by Hadrion »

Wow, 19 and already up into infusing and 2l straight away. Im 25 and My first (and only time this far) was 500ml and that already felt really huge. Pm me when you start and I'll share mine if I will infuse next time
30yo ex-saline pumper looking to grow as huge as I can. at 0/290cc silicone atm
salineboy1912

Post by salineboy1912 »

19 year old here too! Really good size to start buddy! Infuse 1 liter and then if you see that it can fit more go ahead and infuse the 2nd liter, if you're tying down your ballsack, when you finish the 1st liter release the tie a bit so you can see if the skin is still loose or if its super hard