FINALLY! About to try KY injections!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

reonis

Re: FINALLY! About to try KY injections!

Post by reonis »

I've put straight surgilube in my sack, no mixing with saline, and it's weird. I injected 60ml, 30 on each side. Initially it was slightly more painful than saline, and remained sore for a couple of days. Size wise it got to around the same as a 500ml infusion and slowly went down to bigger than normal over the course of a week.

It stayed bigger than normal because of encapsulation, which is where the surgilube stays in your sac in a pocket that forms. I ended up massaging the encapsulation about 2 weeks after i'd injected it and it broke, swelled up and felt like i'd just injected more, then went back to normal over a day or two. That part wasn't painful. What was painful was the swelling that happened after i broke the encapsulation. (I'm guessing it was an infection? I don't know. I didn't see a doctor.) One of my testicles swelled to the size of a small tomato and it felt like someone had just kicked me in the crotch for about 4 days. It looked great but it felt like hell.

After everything, my sack is permanently larger (only slightly) and it feels like the skin of my scrotum is thicker.

I wouldn't reccommend doing it in your sack, but I've read other people do it without any complications. Up to you.

I have another post in the KY injections thread about my experience with injecting it into my shaft. Much different experience.

You said you wanted temporary thickness, so be aware that you'll likely get some permanent size wherever you inject it.
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I've only ever injected my shaft. I practiced a lot with saline first. and found injecting some saline first helps with injecting the ky.

after a while I've managed to just inject ky without any saline.

give it all a good feel/squeeze after the main swelling has gone down. you shouldn't be able to feel a pocket of liquid. a couple of times ive had that happen so pierce the skin and manage to squeeze it back out. It should spread about evenly and just feel like the skin is thicker.
reonis

Post by reonis »

I haven't ever read of anyone with complications injecting surgilube into their shaft.
Encapsulation usually only happens if you inject into your sack.
If you're injecting straight Surgilube, it will be a hard lump initally, and swell and spread out over the first half hour.
Your dick should return to slightly larger than normal over the next week. You'll have a small permanent size gain.
It feels good.
destike

Post by destike »

dude, watch out... i was also curious and i remained broken. it was hell experience and after year im still not okay. you definitely dont want to go my way! if you have to do it, try couple of small shots before to check how are you reacting. good luck
reonis

Post by reonis »

It's hard to explain, (again, in my experience, YMMV) it's kinda like a little bit of the lube stays there forever. Like the layer of skin around your shaft gets a little thicker. Let's put it this way, I'm circumcised, and after injecting lube close to the end of my shaft, I have something resembling foreskin now.
reonis

Post by reonis »

No loss of sensitivity. I injected about 15 ml twice back in February of this year, so it's been a while and my dick is still appreciably bigger than it used to be. The lube itself goes away over the course of a week.
reonis

Post by reonis »

I used Surgilube. Get all the air out of the syringe. I find it's easiest to let the tube rest standing on it's cap for about a day, then fill the syringe slowly by filling the barrel like you're supposed to pour a beer (let it flow down the side of the barrel). The lube tends to stay roughly where you inject it, so you'll need to do a few injection sites if you want it to be even. Anything smaller than a 20ga needle will not work.

Sorry I don't have pics, but the ones jimjon posted in the other ky thread are way better than anything I'd have taken
reonis

Post by reonis »

I was sore for a day or two after injecting it. For me, There was random pinching pains near the injection site over the next week or so, but it wasn't too bad.

I've never done saline/surgilube mixed, but i'd guess that it would spread out a little easier than just straight surgilube.

Yes, remove the plunger and fill the barrel directly.
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

Was reading all post about ky infusion on this site and i decide to try it. I've got new KY tube of 82g now, but some question stay for my part.....
Every of you, speak about mixed saline and KY. For my part if you look some of my post i using only glucose at 10%.
Is it real than KY taking double size than glucose or just 10% more?
I like to put nearly 140 ml of glucose in my cock
Is it better to use saline? Or can i use glucose mixed KY?
That is my question.....
reonis

Post by reonis »

I have no experience with mixing surgilube/ky with anything, I don't see why mixing glucose and lube would be any different than saline and lube, though
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

I did glucose and ky when I had no saline and didn't notice any difference
Jimjon

Post by Jimjon »

Yeah. definitely much thicker than I was before and think its permanent or going to last years. the first coupleof times it mostly went away after a while. But since injecting loads at a time over a week it has stayed and gets a bit bigger each time.
Rickybobby

Post by Rickybobby »

So like, you're saying it's a compound effect? Like each time you do it the thicker you get permanently? Like as in your foreskin thickness? Interesting!
gijoejw

Post by gijoejw »

Did you inject just into the sac or into the innermost part were the balls are? I know I've messed up and it's not been in the iner most sac per say. Ends up feeling like a ball under the skin but in the sac. Next time I'll make sure I'm in the actual sac to inject.