Saline from Seville

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

spidermarvel

Saline from Seville

Post by spidermarvel »

Hi all

I have experimented with drillholes, pumps, needles and other BDSM.

I want to start in this world and I spent two weeks reading the whole forum. Such and how I did with the meatotomy.

I am interested only in the penis, at the moment and using a syringe. I still do not see myself with enough knowledge for something else.

This morning I injected 10ml (to test from different angles) of sterile saline (injectable) taking precautions to minimize risks of infection. I use a 5ml syringe and a gray needle (0.7).

I have several questions, in case you can help me, I would really appreciate it:

- In just two hours, I have reabsorbed almost everything. Is this migration? And what can I do to avoid it to keep the saline solution at least 1-2 days?
-In what position is best to "fill" the penis ?, I have seen videos of a nurse (xhmaster) who performs from the bottom of the penis by inserting the entire needle. This is from the bottom. Then, on the part of the foreskin.
-When I put the needle under the skin when filling, it is totally pleasant, but I lose the erection. If I put a little deeper I get an orgasm and ejaculate.
-what type of syringe capacity you recommend; and above all, for the amount to enter.
-how often can I perform the injections, that is, can I fill in one day and continue to inflate more?

Thanks for your help
spidermarvel

Re: Saline from Seville

Post by spidermarvel »

Hi all

For the second time, I have returned to inject saline serum. This time, 20ml. I love how my cock gets fat. In short, I will post before and after photos; as well as a video of the process.

I have a couple of questions:
-how often can I inject myself
-How to avoid bruises
-I've noticed that saline comes out of the holes, is it normal?

Thanks and regards
Ekoal

Re: Saline from Seville

Post by Ekoal »

Hola yo de Almería
Podemos ponernos en contacto. Para intercambiar
Yo novato en infusión. Yo bombeo bolas y pene.

Gracias