Looking for detailed descriptions of what it feels like

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

abstract22

Looking for detailed descriptions of what it feels like

Post by abstract22 »

I love seeing the photos, but often the descriptions don't go much beyond "Wow, it's so big and heavy!". I'm after some really detailed, in-depth descriptions of what it feels like to have your scrotum be many times its normal size and weight.

Specifically, I'd like to know:

- How does it feel to walk around? Do you have to walk any differently?
- How does it affect sitting down or lying down in any way?
- Do you feel the skin stretching? How much? Does it feel like it's going to burst, or do you get used to it?
- Do clothes fit differently? Anything you simply can't wear? How would tighter jeans work?
- Can you describe the weight? Does it feel anything like using testicle weights (i.e. pulling down on your testicles), or is the weight distributed differently?
- Would it be possible to run/jump while inflated?
- If you go out in public, how does it feel? Do you get used to the size or does it get in the way?
- Has it ever happened that something unexpected came up (had to go into work, meet with someone, etc) when inflated? How did that go?
- Can you give a breakdown of what different amounts of liquid feel like? What's the difference you feel between 500 mL? 1 Liter? 2? More?
- If you've done it with a partner, how did they react? What did they want to try? Were they obsessed with feeling it up?
- What do you like the most about it?
- What do you dislike about it?

Thanks!
Marcus20

Re: Looking for detailed descriptions of what it feels like

Post by Marcus20 »

abstract22 wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:08 am I love seeing the photos, but often the descriptions don't go much beyond "Wow, it's so big and heavy!". I'm after some really detailed, in-depth descriptions of what it feels like to have your scrotum be many times its normal size and weight.

Specifically, I'd like to know:

- How does it feel to walk around? Do you have to walk any differently?
- How does it affect sitting down or lying down in any way?
- Do you feel the skin stretching? How much? Does it feel like it's going to burst, or do you get used to it?
- Do clothes fit differently? Anything you simply can't wear? How would tighter jeans work?
- Can you describe the weight? Does it feel anything like using testicle weights (i.e. pulling down on your testicles), or is the weight distributed differently?
- Would it be possible to run/jump while inflated?
- If you go out in public, how does it feel? Do you get used to the size or does it get in the way?
- Has it ever happened that something unexpected came up (had to go into work, meet with someone, etc) when inflated? How did that go?
- Can you give a breakdown of what different amounts of liquid feel like? What's the difference you feel between 500 mL? 1 Liter? 2? More?
- If you've done it with a partner, how did they react? What did they want to try? Were they obsessed with feeling it up?
- What do you like the most about it?
- What do you dislike about it?

Thanks!
I’m sure that this may or may not apply to everyone but I’ll share my personal experiences.

Walking is much different! I usually do about a liter of glucose and as you might know, the areas of where glucose reside will continuously keep swelling/growing for about two hours (for me).
The type of support that is being worn will also affect your walk pattern. I wore briefs and it got crowded quite often, but didn’t offer a significant support. Being a guy who is 6’3 I have two types of strides when infused - short or long strides. My short stride was fairly similar to a penguin. Long stride, I would walk bow legged just not dramatic like a Hollywood stereotypical cowboy, if that makes sense?

It never affected the way I sit, but I will mention that there is migration between the scrotum and rectum. This migration would sometimes make me chafe, it just depends if it’s a significant amount of migration. Laying down was not much of a problem. Laying flat on my back usually worked best since it’s easy to, “manage.” Sideways was a no go, the weight of it would keep me awake and a bit uncomfortable between my legs; I felt the need to spread my legs open. Laying on my stomach though I’d have to spread my legs out at a wide angle just so my sack could rest and not be against my legs.

As for feeling the skin stretch...
I vaguely remember my first time.
It’s difficult for me to describe but I can say that it wasn’t painful or anything negative. There would be some areas where it feels like you are being pinched but I feel like that’s due to dry skin and the obvious fact that heyyyy this is being stretched. I don’t feel it stretch but it’s good to use cocoa butter lotion and moisturize for a couple days before infusing and afterwards when the site is sealed and healed. Never felt like I was going to burst, but that feeling is easy to achieve with the shaft. It does get better with time and stretches from infusing and/or with weights.

My clothes will definitely fit differently!!!
Jeans and especially skinny jeans will push on the sack and it can be difficult to sometimes zip up simply because you are zipping at a curve. Never ran into the issue of not being able to wear other clothes.

The weight feels similar to holding a full water balloon but without the tension/stress. Keep in mind I do a liter so that might be different for some people.

Running is still...possible
When I run I have to kinda do a different jog. I could still run at full force but that’s just difficult. Jumping was easy.

Being in public was never a problem but I’d also wear pants that could accompany the extra space.

Never had an emergency where it gets in the way. If I drop my keys then I just kneel down with one knee. My partner actually helped me for my first time and she was just baffled at how big I got. She couldn’t keep her hands off lol. Also she loved it and wanted sex on the spot just as I started sealing up.

Will add more later.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I have two ways of walking when I get massive. One being with a wider stance and balls hanging down and the other with them out front, thighs together bouncing around wildly being extremely noticeable to prying eyes.
Prior to sitting they must be hefted up on my lap for comfort, but they are quite noticeable in this position. If I’m trying to retain the mass I sit on the edge of the seat allowing them to hang straight down and then they are well hidden. Getting into an automobile requires hoisting them up until seated since they inevitably flop down between your thighs when you spread your legs to get in. You can also adjust afterwards to get them out of the uncomfortable bind as they are being smashed. If you drive a stick shift, they can get in the way while working the clutch so they are best kept on your lap. You can spread your legs and let them rest on the seat if you have an automatic transmission.
I can sleep in all positions with legs wide open or on my side with them lying on the bed in front of me. I have difficulty sleeping because every movement makes them jiggle causing arousal. You will find that you have to lift them out of the way when you sit up in bed or they will get squashed a little.
The feeling of a stretching sack is incredible arousing to me even when I overdid it and started leaking dextrose through the skin. (I have only injected once but I’m a veteran ball pumper) I quickly overcame my fear of needles when my sack expanded exponentially faster than pumping so much that I got a spontaneous erection.
I have three types of jeans ranging from tight cut in 29” , loose cut in 29” and baggy cut in size 32” for extra ball room. A long baggy shirt with a sport coat disguises my giant sack fairly well and allows me to show off when I’m feeling like an exhibitionist.
The weight is similar to ball weights but it’s all internal so it’s a different feeling altogether.
If I have to run I just carry them because they start bouncing violently. I’m fairly thin so they even effect my balance when simply walking.
I did a whole liter of dex and couldn’t handle it, Next time I want to do it in stages to allow my skin time to relax.
Social situations are handled with baggy clothes mentioned above.
What I love most is the size and weight of them and what I hate most is the size and the weight of them which is why I take breaks from it. After I get out and active for a time I’m ready to be a monster again so for me it’s a cyclical thing. I have no plans for silicon for that reason.
WI40th

Post by WI40th »

Hey there! I’ve done it once and am seriously itching to do it again, but life seems to get in the way. That said, I’ll echo what the last couple of guys said and add some on.

Walking: I did a liter of saline and for me it was all out in front, if you know what I mean. So when I’d walk it would swing from side to side. Felt absolutely amazing.

Sitting/lying down: sitting wise I had to spread my legs further apart to be comfortable. I’m about 6’3”, so effectively my full sack would “sit down” first before my ass hit the seat. In bed, I was most comfortable on my back - I had a great bulge under the sheets though! :D

Stretching: come back to this later.

Clothing: it was late summer/ early fall here, so I was wearing shorts. Underwear didn’t fit, posers didn’t fit, jocks didn’t fit, so had to freeball. There was no doubt I had a big bulge.

Weight: it felt heavy, but didn’t hurt. It actually felt really good. Just seemed like it was part of me.

Run/jump: didn’t try.

Public: was planning to go out bulging, but we ended up staying in because we loved playing with it, but moreso because I was exhausted. I’d never infused, so was REALLY nervous because it was my first time. I’ll tell you I had a smile a mile wide on my face when I was done infusing though...

Unexpected: nope

Amount: only have done 1 liter. Will be trying for 2 next time.

Partner: I actually did it with an ex partner. I got everything started infusion wise. I was sitting on a chair with my sack hanging over the edge of the seat. He blindfolded me and restrained me so I couldn’t see or touch what was going on. I put the control as to how big I was going to be in his hands. So, I didn’t watch myself getting bigger, I felt myself getting bigger and had a sense of the increasing weight as he moisturized my skin and described it in general terms.

Like most: the size, weight, and feeling that it was “all me” so to speak. Having a bulge that would’ve been difficult to hide was exciting.

Like least: the coolness of the saline. My sack felt cool to the touch and that was a weird feeling. Maybe it’s something that I will get used to, but I didn’t care for that part.

Hope this helps some. I’d be happy to talk more about it if you’d like,