First time doing saline inflation on abdomen

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Kusnak907

First time doing saline inflation on abdomen

Post by Kusnak907 »

I’m a pretty small guy, so this is one liter of saline on me, for me a liter felt huge, and man, this is incredible! Had a blast doing this, I wonder how 2 or even 3 liters would look like , I’ll work myself up to that one day! No more than 3. Feedback? :D

E9A8D84E-0256-4856-83F2-C9866A95B42C.jpeg
One liter!
B899D094-429E-4F89-B28C-1F5BE5A253C9.jpeg
8E8765A3-762D-4B50-A251-B266F379323C.jpeg
4F78EA52-8D21-44B8-8FC7-BA284FF1AA90.jpeg

It’s currently the day after and it’s gone, I’m surprised on how fast our bodies absorb saline. Realistically, how much longer d does dextrose last compared to saline in some of you guys experience?
PumpMikey

Re: First time doing saline inflation on abdomen

Post by PumpMikey »

That looks so good, love those pics! Obviously bigger next tome though 😁
Thanks for posting, hoping this is the first of many!
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

PumpMikey wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:57 am That looks so good, love those pics! Obviously bigger next tome though 😁
Thanks for posting, hoping this is the first of many!

Thanks man! Trying to catch up to you! I’m already looking forward to next time a lot! I don’t want to do it so often cause I don’t want to stretch out my skin on my abs 🤣
PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

I love it <3 You are slim and saline gives your body great shape :P hope to see bigger infusions soon (remember there is never enough saline in you ;) and you can't be too big )
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

PolandN2O wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 am I love it <3 You are slim and saline gives your body great shape :P hope to see bigger infusions soon (remember there is never enough saline in you ;) and you can't be too big )
Thanks!! Oh you definitely will!! I just want to pace myself , like I mentioned to Mikey, I don’t want to stretch out my skin too fast too soon cause I like my slim shape, haha.
PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

Kusnak907 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:51 am
PolandN2O wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 am I love it <3 You are slim and saline gives your body great shape :P hope to see bigger infusions soon (remember there is never enough saline in you ;) and you can't be too big )
Thanks!! Oh you definitely will!! I just want to pace myself , like I mentioned to Mikey, I don’t want to stretch out my skin too fast too soon cause I like my slim shape, haha.
If i wasn't afraid of stretch marks on my belly i would inflate myself with n2o :P It would be so great being so round like a baloon. But I will stick to inflating my other parts :P
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

PolandN2O wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:56 am
Kusnak907 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:51 am
If i wasn't afraid of stretch marks on my belly i would inflate myself with n2o :P It would be so great being so round like a baloon. But I will stick to inflating my other parts :P
Yeah same here I don’t want stretch marks either, haha. I am so glad to have to be a part of this community.
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

It’s so good to see another guy in to this! I’m not sure how likely stretch marks are as you are only big for a short time?! I have done 2 litres in my belly in one go and topped up a few hours later and haven’t got any stretch marks from that! Don’t quote me on it though!

Again, love your pics!
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

PumpMikey wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:00 am It’s so good to see another guy in to this! I’m not sure how likely stretch marks are as you are only big for a short time?! I have done 2 litres in my belly in one go and topped up a few hours later and haven’t got any stretch marks from that! Don’t quote me on it though!

Again, love your pics!
Oh yeah that’s all I’m into, man. I truly don’t have any interest in any other kind of inflation except for this. Oh I think stretch marks and loose skin would occur if I were to do this everyday, every now and then it should be fine, being young like this.
Two liters ! I can’t wait to see what I’ll look like with two! One liter was a lot, I can’t imagine two, or even three someday!

Thanks Mikey for the support ! Now I’m curious to hear some about dextrose? Have you experienced it ?
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Wow! Bravo, mate, and welcome to the club! Good on ya for making the plunge. Nice looking results. Looks like quite a large bandage on your injection site, though. Did it give you some trouble? I've actually never had to bandage mine. I'll swab it and apply pressure with an alcohol swab after, but about 30 seconds later, it's hard to even find where the injection site was.

Regarding dextrose, my experience is that it goes in easier and faster and lasts longer. Can't really say how much longer because I find every time is different. The most satisfying results have been when I'm able to inflate over a series of two or three days. When I do that, the effects and duration are the best. Just be sure to do your dextrose research around here first to minimize any issues with all that extra sugar in your system.

Looking forward to your next session and very excited to see you work your way up to 3 litres!
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

Griffin wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:23 am Wow! Bravo, mate, and welcome to the club! Good on ya for making the plunge. Nice looking results. Looks like quite a large bandage on your injection site, though. Did it give you some trouble? I've actually never had to bandage mine. I'll swab it and apply pressure with an alcohol swab after, but about 30 seconds later, it's hard to even find where the injection site was.

Regarding dextrose, my experience is that it goes in easier and faster and lasts longer. Can't really say how much longer because I find every time is different. The most satisfying results have been when I'm able to inflate over a series of two or three days. When I do that, the effects and duration are the best. Just be sure to do your dextrose research around here first to minimize any issues with all that extra sugar in your system.

Looking forward to your next session and very excited to see you work your way up to 3 litres!
Hey griffin! Real fan of your work! Thank you so much for your feedback! No issues honestly, it’s just a piece of unused wrapped gauze that I had leftover from work. It’s a bad habit I do, I put a piece of gauze on my patients after I get done giving them their treatment, place a gauze on it and forget about it for a few hours, so did the same thing on me, haha.

Gotcha, I’ll have to try dextrose sometime ! No health issues here as far as hypertension or diabetes or anything like that, so I’ll just make sure to stay hydrated prior to infusion.

Thanks again and very happy you saw my post! I just have this feeling that 3 liters will look fantastic, working up slowly!
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

Where are people placing the needle for abdamen/stomach infusion? Every time I try a spot, I can't get more than 50-100ml in before I'm in too much pain
-CJ
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

cjfatnite wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:30 pm Where are people placing the needle for abdamen/stomach infusion? Every time I try a spot, I can't get more than 50-100ml in before I'm in too much pain
Hey cj! I placed mine about two inches above the navel then two inches two the right. Could be cause you may be going too deep? And maybe cause it could be going too fast? I grabbed a good pinch of little fat I have and inserted the needle parallel to the skin, and didn’t go too deep after that, secured it with a dressing and lots of tape. The initial sting bothers a bit but after a while it just feels like a mild dull pain that is tolerable, Hopefully this helps !
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

I'll try that when I try it again some day. Thanks.

CJ
-CJ
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

cjfatnite wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:13 am I'll try that when I try it again some day. Thanks.

CJ
Sounds good! Good luck man!