Dextrose Virgin....

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Bruno69

Re: Dextrose Virgin....

Post by Bruno69 »

How many years of regular consistent training did it take before you noticed permanent changes? I'm looking forward to seeing your next infusion!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It was after about 5 years or so and most of it was due to having thicker skin being stretched out beyond natural limits.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

Bruno69 wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:43 pm How many years of regular consistent training did it take before you noticed permanent changes? I'm looking forward to seeing your next infusion!
I've been regularly infusing for about a year and I have a lot of permanent changes from it. Most of the time I love it, sometimes they annoy me.
Pushing the size over time is one factor, but there are two things that caused most if not all of the permanent changes.
1) I had a period of a month or so where I was almost constantly enlarged; a day without infusing was a wasted day. I infused probably 3-5 times per week.
After that period was over I noticed my genitals didn't go back to what they were like before. My balls hung loose and much lower. I am circumcised, but suddenly I had foreskin covering the head when I was soft...
2) I infused Surgilube in my cock a few times. This added some bulk that has remained since.

At first I was sure these changes would just be temporary, but it's been half a year now and I've accepted that I have to get used to having these low hanging balls forever now...mostly it's a turn on but I sometimes miss the small package I had before. I'm also still learning just how much more men with foreskin have to clean that area! I wear a PA ring to prevent the new foreskin from completely covering the head when I'm really soft.

I now have a lot more skin on my genitals and they are noticeably more bulky than before. That's really nice for this fetish but I have a lot of other kinky toys that I can't use anymore; even my largest chastity cage won't fit comfortably anymore and most of my crossdressing underwear have become too tight.

I definitely get the urge to get and stay huge all the time. But the permanent changes surprised me a little and I'm still getting used to them. Once I do, I'm sure it'll be just a matter of time until I'm stretching that skin to the max again ;)
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I guess that means injection is not my answer to my excessive permanent growth problem from pumping alone.

Like you I can’t wait to infuse when the supplies arrive this Thursday!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Just took in two 250 ml bags of 5% dextrose and it feels magnificent to have all this size in about 30 minutes! Probably only about 17” right now and have lost no fluid through the injection site due to less internal pressure than the first attempt of 1000ml.
I preheated the IV bags but found my sack to be cold to the touch as it seemed to cool in the administration line on the way down. To alleviate this I sat on the heating pad on the medium setting and put the line under it which warmed it up right before it went into the butterfly.
Photos to follow soon!
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

I’m eagerly waiting to see! Wish I could be sitting there filling up with you.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Jar_Head83 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:47 am I’m eagerly waiting to see! Wish I could be sitting there filling up with you.
Me too!
As unwieldy as these boys are I could use the help!
these were taken about 2 hours after initially inserting the butterfly so I don't know how much swell is to come!
depending on how it goes tonight, I may do another 500ml tomorrow.
500ml dex1.jpg
250ml dex 2.jpg
250ml dex 3.jpg
250ml dex 4.jpg
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Whooo, they look heavy! Next few hours could be quite a ride.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

mRuss wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:18 am Whooo, they look heavy! Next few hours could be quite a ride.
I’m hoping so!
Still have plenty of room left to swell!
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

Amazing! I bet your sac feels nice and heavy. Keep it up.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Jar_Head83 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:30 am Amazing! I bet your sac feels nice and heavy. Keep it up.
Yeah it DOES and it didn’t take a full week of mad pumping!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

day 2,
I seem to have gotten the extra dextrose bloat immediately on infusion because have been at 19" for 24 hours now. My sack is nice and loose. almost ready for another 250ml but I will wait until tomorrow. maybe by then there will be room for 500ml instead!
250 ml dex day two 1.jpg
250 ml dex day two 2.jpg
250 ml dex day two 3.jpg
250 ml dex day two 5.jpg
just4me

Post by just4me »

hey man.
You are always an inspiration.
wow
It looks like you didnt have the fluid migration to your stomach like some guys do.
how did you keep it all down low?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks, I’m absolutely loving this!

I guess I don’t get the migration because I tie off when my bag is tight and while seated. Also this mass is from only 500ml whereas some guys are infusing thousands of ml.
I can’t wait until this afternoon when I feed them another 250-500ml.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Love the new thong, massive :shock: Ready for the beach and mind controlling the populace into zombies :twisted: BB.