Dextrose Virgin....

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: Dextrose Virgin....

Post by pipefitterdom »

mRuss wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:03 am wow, how did I miss these photos? So amazing :)
Thanks, I am ready to do it again!
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

Here, eagerly waiting.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Jar_Head83 wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:19 am Here, eagerly waiting.
thanks man! here you go!
I'm only about 22" in these because I pierced the IV bag wrong and it started leaking. I probably only got in about 750ml. one full liter of Dex is hard for me to take in after the expansion begins.
new years bulge 1.jpg
new years bulge 2.jpg
new years bulge 3.jpg
new years bulge 4.jpg
new years bulge 5.jpg
new years bulge 6.jpg
AxelStone

Post by AxelStone »

Let me just say that this is a great thread. I really liked the early updates about size in inches after infusion, versus swell in size after so many hours.

I do have a few questions. Are you using a IV fluid that is just 5% dextrose? Or is it a mix like D5/0.45 NaCl or D5/0.9 NaCl? Those have such a higher osmolality than just a Dextrose 5% infusion that I feel they would cause a lot more after swell.

The largest I've been able to pump is 16 inches, it'll be 6 hours worth of pumping spread over a 10 hour period (I use the stopwatch on my Iphone to track all time spent in jar). At which point I have to stop because the risk of developing water blisters on my way over-inflated dick just becomes too high. Anyway, 24 hours later I'm pretty much down to close to normal and can go out or to work. Judging from your (fitter's) earlier posts in this thread, the dextrose infusion seems to last pretty long. How much time would I need, say I hit 20 inches, to return to normal? Wearing light colored, thin uniform at work, it's impossible to hide so I really could use a good timeline estimate.

This thread has been very informative. I can't believe I'm planning to do this.
Last edited by AxelStone on Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

AxelStone wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:25 am Let me just say that this is a great thread. I really liked the early updates about size in inches after infusion, versus swell in size after so many hours.

I do have a few questions. Are you using a IV fluid that is just 5% dextrose? Or is it a mix like D5/0.45 NaCl or D5/0.9 NaCl? Those have such a higher osmolality than just a Dextrose 5% infusion that I feel they would cause a lot more after swell.

The largest I've been able to pump is 16 inches, it'll be 6 hours worth of pumping spread over a 10 hour period (I use the stopwatch on my Iphone to track all time spent in jar). At which point I have to stop because the risk of developing water blisters on my way over-inflated dick just becomes too high. Anyway, 24 hours later I'm pretty much down to close to normal and can go out or to work. Judging from your (fitter's) earlier posts in this thread, the dextrose infusion seems to last pretty long. How much time would I need, say I hit 20 inches, to return to normal? Wearing light colored, thin scrubs at work, it's impossible to hide so I really could use a good timeline estimate.

This thread has been very informative. I can't believe I'm planning to do this.
I am using D5/0.9NACL 1 liter
I started off with straight D5, 500ml because I learned early on that 1oooml was too much at once while tied off. Now when I do 1 liter I do not tie off for several hours and haven’t had blistering or much leakage.

The combination of Dex and saline does sting slightly going in and I haven’t noticed a difference in the amount of swell afterwards.
The reason that I retain a lot of mass is because I stay tied off any time that gravity or flexing dartos muscles are pushing the fluids into my torso. When my bag is hanging loose and the fluids are in place I give it a break from the leather strap. I can get into regular jeans after a few days if I don’t tie off. I can retain it for several days if I take the necessary actions.
I couldn’t believe that I was jabbing needles into my bag either, but after the instant gratification of size that would normally take over a week to achieve, I was instantly hooked.
It still makes me highly nervous even though the protocol is committed to memory and becoming second nature. I would be much less nervous if I were a medical professional.
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

Liking the peek inside. The roundness while strapped. Amazing! I hope next time you will be able to infuse more. Would have loved seeing your full liter infusion. I got 19” from about 700 ml. Wishing I could go more but life seems to get in the way. Cheers and happy new year.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Jar_Head83 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:08 am Liking the peek inside. The roundness while strapped. Amazing! I hope next time you will be able to infuse more. Would have loved seeing your full liter infusion. I got 19” from about 700 ml. Wishing I could go more but life seems to get in the way. Cheers and happy new year.
Glad you like. It feels incredible!
Eventually I will be able to handle a full liter better. I like to blow it up in stages so my bag has a little more time to expand gently similar to pumping. I love the instant massiveness but with a whole liter I stay in the hard melon stage for 24 hours and the injection site leaks the whole time.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

AxelStone wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:25 am

How much time would I need, say I hit 20 inches, to return to normal? Wearing light colored, thin scrubs at work, it's impossible to hide so I really could use a good timeline estimate
If you get some spandex cyclist shorts they will hold those big boys in place down between your legs without all the swinging,undulating and jiggling when you walk. Lotion up your inner thighs occasionally so you won’t get saddle sores!
The key is to keep your core warm and allow time to become loose enough to be able to walk right!
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Hey Pipe your results are amazing, I look forward to your new posts. Have you tried pumping your balls after your sac has relaxed but still is inflated with dex?
Gbc17

Post by Gbc17 »

Se ve genial ese paquete
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Hey Dom, that session looked amazing :) gorgeous shape. must have felt amazing
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Bruno69 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:57 pm Hey Pipe your results are amazing, I look forward to your new posts. Have you tried pumping your balls after your sac has relaxed but still is inflated with dex?
I tried it once and hurt myself and didn’t even get to enjoy the size. Since I have started injecting I haven’t really pumped.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:04 am [quote=Bruno69 post_id=317045 time=<a href="tel:1546001831">1546001831</a> user_id=110992]
Hey Pipe your results are amazing, I look forward to your new posts. Have you tried pumping your balls after your sac has relaxed but still is inflated with dex?
I tried it once and hurt myself and didn’t even get to enjoy the size. Since I have started injecting I haven’t really pumped.
[/quote]

mRuss wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:02 am Hey Dom, that session looked amazing :) gorgeous shape. must have felt amazing
Thanks it’s addictive!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:05 am
mRuss wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:02 am Hey Dom, that session looked amazing :) gorgeous shape. must have felt amazing
Thanks it’s addictive!
I'll say. If I didn't have to strut around the office I'd do it a lot more often. I did an infusion recently and was so wrapped-up in how good it felt I didn't even take any photos until more than a day later.
Anyway, thanks for sharing your photos with all of us.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sunday I topped up at 550ml and 450 on Monday.
Today I learned that i'm not equipped to use two butterflies with two ports so it was going to take about four hours to get in a liter.

1 liter d58.jpg
1 liter d58.jpg
1 liter d51.jpg
1 liter d54.jpg
1 liter d53.jpg
1 liter d2.jpg
1 liter d59.jpg
1 liter d510.jpg