Dextrose Virgin....

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Dextrose Virgin....

Post by pipefitterdom »

I just got two liters of 5% dextrose today because pumping alone is creating too much permanent growth over time.
I want to start with 500ml and see how much it expands me before I take it all. How many hours do I have to finish off the bag, provided I use a new butterfly each time? I don’t want my first experience to put me in the ER.

Once I know what to expect I’ll dump in a whole liter at a time because I know there’s potential for three once it has time to expand. Right now I want to make sure I don’t have any inherent reactions. I have been going over the procedure so I know the protocols but I’m terrified of needles. I pumped up to about 18”three days ago so there’s lots of room available. My plan is to sanitize my heating pad and use it to keep everything warm, loose and receptive to full expansion.
salineboy1912

Re: Dextrose Virgin....

Post by salineboy1912 »

Well, i just infuse the whole bag, 1 liter for me takes like less than an hour. Be sure to drink a lot of water before and after the infusion
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks.
Yes definitely.
I see that is important beyond having a good expansion afterwards but also not feeling badly as well.

I do see myself easily taking in an entire liter after I have become accustomed to the process but my main concern is how many hours is that liter good for if I decide to take it in stages the first time?
mrcando181082

Post by mrcando181082 »

I have been able to take the entire bag of 5% dex with a huge amount of swell. I can only do this when I am free from work of at least 2 days. The bulge trapped inside of even the loosest clothes is uncomfortable. If you are unsure try 1/2 half bag of saline followed by 1/2 bag of 5% dex. Better safe than sorry and,yes, PLENTY of water before during and after. Gatorade is also very helpful to avoid muscle cramping. ENJOY!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks.
What I’m trying to get an answer to is how long is the bag good for once you break the seal on it. I’m probably looking at about a 6 hour window and don’t personally think it’s an issue.

Size is not my concern as I have probably enough capacity for two liters. I just want to go slow this first time until im sure that there are no complications or allergies peculiar to my body. I specifically ordered dextrose because from what I’ve read there is minimal stinging as there is with saline and I like the concept of further expansion post injection.

Sadly the supplier screwed up my address so I have two liters sitting here with no supplies with which to infuse them. I apologize if I seem a bit aggro but I was hoping for 25-26” by now. Last night I pumped myself silly in frustration so when the supplies finally arrive I will be nicely stretched out and ready to take one of them in.

Try Southpole 3081 jeans. They have a very low crotch and are very discreet and comfortable. As long as you don’t run or walk briskly. Then the jiggling and undulating is hard to miss!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Success.
The first 500ml went right in with no problem. So I let it rip. It takes me untold hours and at least a week to reach this size. It took 70 minutes. My sack still hasn’t completely stretched out as it still has wrinkles.
I forgot to bring my camera but I will document the next liter when I’m finally ready to infuse it.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Glad it worked out, hope to see some pics next time :)

To answer you initial question, the correct answer is, don't do it. Once the needle comes out, toss the leftover...

You could probably clamp off the end of the drip line, then flush it out before starting again later but it'd be risky...
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks for the info. That’s what I was wanting to know.

Now that I have experienced this I realize I should have removed the strap when the Dextrose started expanding but I got greedy and tried to prevent any of it from migrating. My sack didn’t expand fast enough for it so now it’s weeping. I’m sure there will be blisters but it’s okay because when they eventually fall off the new skin underneath will be fresh and pink, whereas it is now discolored from years of pumping.
I’m loving the instant massiveness!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Update....My largest ball strap is 9” and too small! It doesn’t matter because I’m still leaking along the bottom of my sack.
After infusion, I measured 21”, about 7 hours later they blew up to 25!
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

I’ve always wanted to see you infused! Feels amazing! I can’t wait to try some Dex.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks for the interest
I didn't get back to my Nikon until four days after so these aren't spectacular.
Now that I understand the power of Dex next time I wont push it so hard and should get even bigger without the weeping and blistering.
four days after dex.jpg
four days later.jpg
hillcrest circus bowler thong.jpg
This one in the Hillcrest thong is results from pumping only. taken a few months ago.
After the resulting dex swell this thong was slightly overloaded.
I cant wait to get the chance to do the second liter.
Jar_Head83

Post by Jar_Head83 »

Very impressive for 4 days after! Please oh please get pics next time! Huge fan!
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Hey Pipefitter,
Do you think that the combination of pumping and infusing will lead to better, faster permanent growth?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I have only infused one time so I can only say that it it’s a great way to gain bloat very quickly. It stretches the bag out quite effectively but pumping grows the boys, not just the bag they’re in. So far I believe that pumping creates more permanent gains but inflation is helpful too. I only got into infusion because I have not been pumping as much due to too much accumulated permanent size.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I was able to order 250ml 5% dextrose so that I can infuse incrimentally over a few days and not leak or have blisters. It’s coming next week and weighs 6 pounds!