Effect on blood pressure from Glucose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

grisu

Effect on blood pressure from Glucose

Post by grisu »

Sometimes, when i do close to 1 liter of glucose 5%, i wake up during the night feel awful and sense that my blood pressure is dropping.
I'm sweating like crazy and feel like biting the dust for about half an hour, when everything is normalizing again.

Anyone know which effect is causing this and how to prevent it?
leggera16

Re: Effect on blood pressure from Glucose

Post by leggera16 »

Ive had this for a few days after dextrose. Ive read it can induce clots but id imagine its just pulling fluid out of circulation. When im well hydrated before and after it doesnt seem to happen.

I literally saw my viens in hands shrivel up.

Drink more before and after if your going to try again.
salineboy1912

Post by salineboy1912 »

Yup, i think its because you were not well hydrated, happened to me like 3 times also, to the point of puking, which after processing the info, you get dehydrated lol, so you need to drink a lot of water before and after
inflationist

Post by inflationist »

You are feeling the results of Hyperglycaemia, this is when your brain is way overloaded with sugars. At this level you are as a matter of fact on the edge of or actually causing damage to your optical nerves, other parts of the brain and no doubt your Pancreas. It's foolish dangerous and just plane ignorant.
It's no sin to be ignorant but to refuse to learn is just stupid. You can kill, cripple yourself. Stop it.
If you feel a bit high you are in danger and are actually damaging your body. If you overload your pancreas enough times such that it just can't keep up you could become a type two diabetic.
You might have to be on insulin injections for life,
if you actually survive!
Have you priced insulin lately. Go to a pharmacy and ask the price of Insulin.
I don't smoke, never have but insulin makes the price of tobacco look dirt cheap.
Learn before you do shit like this.
Hope you have learned before you kill or permanently injure yourself.
I live with a doctor "an endocrinologist" specializes in Diabetes and she says it simply that you are crazy to do this.
What you don't know can and will kill you or "WORSE!" you want to be blind the rest of your life. Just for a momentary silly pleasure?
Don't take my word for it, talk to your own Dr. whether he/she is an endocrinologist or not. THe/she knows this too.
jj196031

Post by jj196031 »

Well thats a buzz kill!!!
ncr1065

Post by ncr1065 »

No, you don't feel the results of Hyperglycaemia, you feel the results of Dehydration. The glucose is still in your scrotum and attracts fluid, this is the reason why your scrotum expands. As long as your scrotum is big, most of the Glucose is still there.
It's really annoying that people with a doctor at home spread hysteric theories about Hyperglycaemia, either they didn't understand the system of Glucose inflation or they have fun with making people anxious.
Look at the next soda can how much sugar it contains and think once more about the amount of Glucose which is infused. The sugar of the soda can is absorbed by your body almost immediately, the Glucose of a scrotum-infusion needs days.
The described results of a Hyperglycemia may be right, but the assumption, that it is a Hyperglyceamia, is wrong.
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

i agree. glucose injection put less sugar in your blood circulation than 1 coca cola. You have to inject slowly and have a good hydratation after injection, when body fluids are migrating into the injected area.

regards

le pamplemousse
39585404_527209527708631_8317180164131782656_n.jpg
(here my glucose filled boobs)
be big, be proud, be happy
cjfatnite

Post by cjfatnite »

@inflationist, stop copying and pasting this false info. There are many risks with infusing. Hyperglycemia is not one of them. Simple math dictates this. Also, it's not like the dex is going strait into your veins. It's going into what effectively functions as a biological IV bag slowly disperses fluids into the body.
-CJ
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

grisu wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:51 am Sometimes, when i do close to 1 liter of glucose 5%, i wake up during the night feel awful and sense that my blood pressure is dropping.
I'm sweating like crazy and feel like biting the dust for about half an hour, when everything is normalizing again.
This sounds like dehydration for sure. Glucose infusion into the scrotum is taken up slowly by the body (48 hours) so what you're feeling isn't your blood sugar.
grisu

Post by grisu »

I did wait for my next fill with only 500ml until i could measure my blood sugar levels to compare them.
My normal levels after i eat something are close to 140 mg/dl, which is normal.

A few ahours after filling with 5% i measured 175 mg/dl, which is a little on the high side, though could happen when eating something special.
But i was still feeling okay and i drank a lot.

So the question is: Is it normal with glucose infusion, that the level is higher than normal or is my body not functioning well enough to keep the level down? I have to see, whether i can find something appropriate to eat and have the same results.

Maybe someone could do some measurements for comparison,too? Test kits are usually cheap.
Just don't want to risk anything ;-)
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

i wish the poster (inflationist) would stop with this shit....... 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

lepamplemousse wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:51 am i agree. glucose injection put less sugar in your blood circulation than 1 coca cola. You have to inject slowly and have a good hydratation after injection, when body fluids are migrating into the injected area.

regards

le pamplemousse39585404_527209527708631_8317180164131782656_n.jpg
(here my glucose filled boobs)
Love your chest
Goal to go bigger than 30"
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

little more than one 12-oz can of Coca-Cola, which has 39g of added sugar, or. about two 12-oz cans of Coca-Cola Life, which has 24g of added sugar in each can, or. 12.5 teaspoons of added sugar.
Goal to go bigger than 30"
grisu

Post by grisu »

I found the solution to my problem (with the help of a doctor).
We did a glucose tolerance test and found out that i have a slight insulin resistance.
So my body takes too long to process the glucose and therefore the high levels of blood sugar and following body reactions.

I wouldn't have found out by any other method, so basically glucose infusion can be used to diagnose this ;-)