Infusing Too Much?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

akenaken

Infusing Too Much?

Post by akenaken »

Hello!
I was wondering what would happen if you infuse way more glucose than your scrotum can hold and what would happen during the swelling? Like could your scrotum just rip apart? I didn't infuse too much but i was wondering.. Sitting here with 2L saline in my scrotum and after ~4-6 hours now, it seems like there is room for more so i was wondering if i should try to infuse a liter of glucose afterwards now.
PolandN2O

Re: Infusing Too Much?

Post by PolandN2O »

I've never heard about anyone "poping" on this site. But if you don't tie you may infuse a lot, it will only start migrating to belly.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Excess fluid just spills over into the body cavity. Take a look at a 2 Liter bottle of soda pop, that is WAY bigger than almost every man on here can ever get, but many men do a 2 liter infusion (I know I prefer 2 liters for a session).
jddill

Post by jddill »

Yea, your skin is stronger than any method I know of for tying off.
I once with n2o got a bit more than I should have and did see some instinct stretch marks and I was a little tender.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

WP_20150912_165.jpg
My ball sac is a bit smaller than others i feel..i have tried upto 2.4 lts and it migrates a bit into the belly and ass but, thats not the problem.
Whenever i try to infuse more at first there in no problems but after some time when its time for me to enjoy my big filled sac then my sac starts to leak from all around in the form of small small droplets..this just mess up everything and i just keep on wiping me sac after every 5 minutes...
How can i stop the leaking of my sac?
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

For my part. I think, ou put to much saline in less time and in not good body warm..... carefull with glucose who take double size of saline infusion. Do infusion step by step and don't do extra without good stretched scrotum skin.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yep. Too much too fast.
I’m still going through that for 24 hours later and I also gave myself blisters.
Live and learn. If you’re tied off with a ball strap take it off.
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

Didn't see your blue strap before pipefitterdom speak on it. But for sur, you may put of it when you see your balls leaks like that. I using every time strap for infusion but i put cock and balls at same time with one strap,, and not only cock or balls. When i can see it's too much i just need to cute of and (saline/or glucose) can take place in my body with no pain and surprise like that.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Tw125 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:42 am Didn't see your blue strap before pipefitterdom speak on it. But for sur, you may put of it when you see your balls leaks like that. I using every time strap for infusion but i put cock and balls at same time with one strap,, and not only cock or balls. When i can see it's too much i just need to cute of and (saline/or glucose) can take place in my body with no pain and surprise like that.
Next time I will take it in incrementally.

I can no longer get an off the shelf ball strap around my sack so I have been making my own for several years. I have them in different sizes so they fit properly. They are wider and use larger snaps for strength. Being wider they don’t dig in as much as normal ones so I can tolerate wearing m them longer. The biggest one is 15” long and it was too small after the swell blew me up.
The only downside is that being wider, they trick the eye in photos making my sack look smaller. I should make a narrower one with smaller snaps just for photos.
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Hey guys!
Thanks for so many replies here! I've done 1L Glucose 5% on Saturday and Today in the Morning (Monday) my cock and balls were to like 98% back to normal (few small lumps of fluid left but definetly not noticeable). The litre went in very fast and after a few hours of swelling my scrotum was really big! But in my opinion i felt like it could take even more, since it wasn't solid stretched but rather like a squishy. So I've already ordered 2x1000ml 5% Glucose and i'm thinking about pushing the limit and infusing both litres. But since i'm not sure how well it will go because maybe i would infuse too much, i thought about infusing 1L, waiting for approx. 2-4 hours and then infuse the other Litre (or stop when i feel like the scrotum is really tight). The only thing that scares me again at this is, if i infuse the second litre (probably not everything, so i'm thinking about ordering 500ml instead) and my balls are really tight just from the new fluid, what will happen with the swell? Will it release the fluid through the skin like shown in previous pics in this topic or will it just simply migrate to my anal region or abdomen? Really curious about seeing if i could take 2L Glucose 5%. Oh and also how much longer it would probably take to absorb? Is the math simple like 1L => approx. 36hrs and 2L = 48hrs or such?
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Hi Akenaken,

I've over done it and had seeping, migration and blisters. usually if it's seeping a lot the blisters aren't as bad, but sometimes it's the blisters breaking which causes the seeping and that hurts like hell and could be a cause for infection.

Take it slow and remember that dex will keep swelling after you stop so if you're already full at tat point there will be one of the complications I mentioned earlier.

As for re-absorbtion, it<s different for everyone but for me twice the Dex = twice the time to reabsorb fully.

Have fun!
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Thanks for your reply!
The blistering and such is something i really want to avoid! So i may order 500ml of saline or glucose 5% and do 1L 5% + 500ml saline or 1.5L 5% first before doing straight 2000ml :) I think for a beginner it's the safe way!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I wait 24-48 hours to allow the skin to loosen up before I add more.