How many mls the first time?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

purplemilkshakefan

How many mls the first time?

Post by purplemilkshakefan »

Hi,

After a few years doing the research, I’m finally in a place to start infusing my balls! (And in time, my belly and man-boobs)

I’m curious: what’s a reasonable expectation for the first time? I’m a small-ish guy, medium build, mid-30s and with no loose skin anywhere.

I’m willing to be patient - safety first - but I wanna go big. What can most people expect the first time?

Thanks
5Lsal

Re: How many mls the first time?

Post by 5Lsal »

That depends on a ton of things...how big you are, how stretchy the skin, how your body will absorb the saline...no clear answer unfortunately. I'd start with normal saline and go slow, don't expect to get more than 500ml the first time. When the skin starts to get tight or you feel any pain, stop. You'll be able to see how much you use approximately and you can target a bit more the next time.Rinse and repeat and you'll be bigger before you know it.

Have fun and stay safe!
Zajosek

Re: How many mls the first time?

Post by Zajosek »

Yo!
I pumped a bit before I first infused so it helped probably.. + my sack was a bit loosened anyway so..
First time I did 500ml next time went right to 1l then again 1l.. then 1,5l... then 2l with no problems at all.
Then I tried instead saline to use glucose and.. 500-1l was ideal + better working as saline for me. I would not go above 1,5l mark again, its too big, cock looks like pig tail :) (if you are hung.. it wont do such effect but for 16cm it was quite weird feeling)