Getting permanent stretch :)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

5Lsal

Getting permanent stretch :)

Post by 5Lsal »

Hi all,

Haven't posted pix in a while, over the long weekend I did 3L of D5W and got decent results so I thought I'd share:
20180831_055039.jpg
20180831_055104.jpg
20180831_055112.jpg
Lately I seem to be getting more and more noticeable permanent stretch and this weekend I think I noticed why...I get so stretched out filling that I usually get what look like stretchmarks on my sac. They are tender and always heal ok but this might explain why feel like I'm getting bigger. Would also explain the sweating I get all the time...the broken skin seeps the saline out.

Once I'm all re-absorbed and the dry skin heals I'll post some relaxed deflated pix.

Cheers!
Metal_Micky

Re: Getting permanent stretch :)

Post by Metal_Micky »

Super...

I've not set my sights so high but wish I could find somebody that sells medical grade filler or silicone that I could inject myself.

I've had fun with KY jelly, Surgilube and synthahol but nothing is forever :(

I can't afford to go to Mexico and get it done and I'm a medical proffesional so can do the technique properly!

Tempted to do smaller more regular injections of higher concentration glucose but have to worry about all that "sugar" and repeated injections.

Help?
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Forgot all about N2O... so much fun in so little time.

WHEN THE CONNECTIONS STAY TOGETHER!

Sorry about shouting but so disapointed with N2O... great size but not very long lived and no weight to it :?
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Yep that's exactly what those stretchmarks are. Keep at it and you'll continue your path of growth :)
donut

Post by donut »

the skin definitely stretches. I would saline my cock to high pressure tied off, then force an erection and the akin gets painfully tight. I would let it sit like that then do repeats. If i did 3 within a week I would actually be able to notice and feel the extra skin till my brain got used to it a few weeks later. I did it alot and would have what felt like a sunburn and itching while it healed for a week. Theres no scarring and any skin imperfections or papules got "spread" out and disappeared when all the new healthy skin cells grew, even my circ scar got lighter. I did my nuts a few times and really want to have a lot of scrotal skin just for the sake of having lots of sack skin. I enjoy how loose and soft my skin is on my erect penis, I can pull it 2 inches out on the bottom while erect and this hasn't changed in years now so its definitely permanent. I'm probably going to order some supplies and do a few more inflations soon as id like some new skin :)

I only did my sack a few times but made them very tight and sore. I did my penis many times, and before saline used to pump long and high vacuum to inflate it hard. Can anyone tell my how many sessions are required to make a very noticeable difference? When loose, is the sack extremely loose and large? That is what I'd like.
mxpmpr

Post by mxpmpr »

I bought an oil specially developed for the pregnant women to help with the discomfort at their skin. It helped me a lot the last time I infused. There are some options for the same porpoise.

I'd love to infusion again. The last time I stayed filled for over a week, starting with 2.5 l, and adding 1 or 1.5 each day. The oil, after dealing properly calmed my skin.

It helped whit overpumoed skin.

I must wait some months before I do any of those things again. Recently had an hernia fixed.
Keep huge!

Eric