Foreskin infusion/vac pumping max size.

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

55r

Foreskin infusion/vac pumping max size.

Post by 55r »

Hi Guys, I thought I'd mention something I've done to obtain maximum girth of the cock when vac pumping which probably also applys when you infuse.
I have been stretching my foreskin and the skin on the shaft of my cock for years and I do this by rolling the skin over a tubular thing of the apropriate sizes and as the skin has stretched over the years I'v increased the diameter by wrapping plastic insulation tape around it. I use two different ones, one for the foreskin and one for the shaft skin, and with a bit of thought you'll soon work out what I mean. However I'm mentioning this because I notice that when I vac pump my cock it will expand bigger if I stretch the skin first, logical of course! And as you probably know if you keep the vac on 2 or 3 times for 20 to 30 minutes, fluid is drawn in and this swelling will stay there gradually subsiding over the next couple of days and be back to original size in 4 days time.
So for you guys who are infusing your cock/scrotum just bear in mind that they will probably accept more volume of fluid if you stretch the skin first.
Regards,
55r.
Good luck.
55r

Re: Foreskin infusion/vac pumping max size.

Post by 55r »

Interesting post 55r!!! Yeah right! I don't know why I even submit posts because nobody seems interested. In fact there does'nt seem to be a good reason to stay on this site!
55r......
pipefitterdom

Re: Foreskin infusion/vac pumping max size.

Post by pipefitterdom »

That is some great information, but remember men are usually visual creatures not avid readers. I became a monster, innocently searching for a way to restore my foreskin so your advice has not gone to waste!
You should share some photographs before you write everyone here off.