Praxisdienst Order

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

darkwargod2kn4

Praxisdienst Order

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

I've not done a Saline infusion myself before and I think I'm ready to take that step. I've seen a few people recommend Praxisdienst for supplies for UK (EU) shipping and I have a couple of questions regarding ordering from them.

Is their packaging discreet?

How long does it take for shipping to the UK (for example if I wanted to receive the package on Saturday when I'm home, when would be the best day to order from them)?

And most importantly, what would I need to order for a first time infusion?

Much appreciated for any help with this.
Shame I can't change my username, don't know what I was thinking when I created it.

xhamster profile: www.xhamster.com/users/sideshow_g
aurora_b

Re: Praxisdienst Order

Post by aurora_b »

Hi there,

I've used Praxisdienst several times and have had the same anxieties as you have. They are a great company, very reliable and their prices are good. Their packaging is reasonably discreet, but, as a general supplier of medical things, they're obviously not going to be too concerned about having their name on the box. However, it's not plastered all over the package. They generally use a plain white cardboard box with sealing tape with the company name on it (see photo). As the box is coming from Germany, it's a bit difficult to predict when it will arrive, and it sometimes arrives earlier than the delivery date indicted when you order (this is probably the maximum time). However, they use DPD so you can usually alter the delivery day using the tracking number..

I hope this helps!

Aurora
Attachments
DSC_0002.JPG
darkwargod2kn4

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

Thank you for the reply. That's good to know that it's just a plain white box and I can change the shipping date with DPD.

Just need to know what to purchase for a first time infusion
Shame I can't change my username, don't know what I was thinking when I created it.

leggera16

Post by leggera16 »

I think 4 days has been my maximum from order to delivery. What i dont like is they list tubes with flexible rubbers near the end. When my boobs grow that would be a great feature but they never have stock and send substitutions without acknowledging it.

Funny thing is the delivery driver often gives you funny knowing looks especially if your a woman haha
pumper1980

Post by pumper1980 »

Here is what you need to do an infusion:

Vasofix Safety IV Catheter
Intrafix Air P 150 cm Infusion Set
Isotonic Saline Solution 0.9% (comes in plastic bottles)

Obviously you need to keep things clean/sterile so use some latex gloves and alcohol wipes or iodine to disinfect the site you are going to puncture with the needle.

If you use non sterile latex gloves like I did just wipe the fingers and palm of the glove down with alcohol to help keep things clean.

I purge the infusion line of air at the expense of a little bit of saline solution before attaching the needle since you don't want to be injecting air.

There is an excellent saline inflation guide somewhere around on this forum IIRC which I downloaded a copy of and referred to it before attempting my first inflation.
darkwargod2kn4

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

Thank you all so much for this information, I can't wait to start inflating my sack, it's always fascinated me and the thought of having a huge sack is a turn on.

On a separate not, I'm thinking about using a cock ring to try and stop some of it migrating to my cock, or at least slow it down, can anyone recommend one for this? I may have to create another topic for this but I thought I'd ask