First TIme Breast Infusion with Nipples pumped

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

jbd6017

First TIme Breast Infusion with Nipples pumped

Post by jbd6017 »

Great to know there are other with similar interest. Mine started some time back when things dried up at home, so I need to find something to keep me occupied. I found that I am mainly submissive and began exploring. I also found that I have a love hate relationship with my nipples. Six or so months ago I began pumping my nipples. At the beginning my areolas were about 3/4 inches and nipples were less than 1/4 and protruded less than a 1/4 inch. After regular pumping my areolas are about 1 1/8 inches and nipples have grown to over 1/4 and protrude over 1/4 inch. When stimulated and pumped grow over 1/2 wide 1/2 long and can be seen through t-shirt. I have also begun to develop the small bumps on the areolas. The sensitivity has drastically increased as well and I love the feel of hard erect nipples after pumping. That quickly turns to the need to abuse them, often with nipple clamps, needles, fish hooks and sometimes nailing.

Now I have found this forum with interest in breast saline infusion. So over the weekend while the wife was gone I pumped up with 200 cc in each breast using the 7 o’clock toward the 1 o’clock position a guy stated in another post. It did not do badly, a little stinging at first but all went well and easily went in, in a short time. I am now looking for more. I have ordered a couple different open cup support bras and bra harnesses hoping this will prevent migration and form a nice tear drop.

Open for any suggestions on needle placement, amount I should infuse next time, etc. Included are pics for your comment and enjoyment.
Attachments
Nips got bigger after infusion
Nips got bigger after infusion
In pushup bra
In pushup bra
200cc in each breast
200cc in each breast