August 7 Glucose/Saline Infusion

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

neworlandopumper

August 7 Glucose/Saline Infusion

Post by neworlandopumper »

Got bored hanging out today, so decided to fill my balls up with 1L of 5% Glucose/Saline combo...love the feeling of my heavy balls
Attachments
IMG_4574.JPG
IMG_7305.JPG
IMG_7789.JPG
IMG_9121.JPG
IMG_1811.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG
klavman

Re: August 7 Glucose/Saline Infusion

Post by klavman »

Great fill! Very hot! Thanks for sharing!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Looks great!
fuzzyass1

Post by fuzzyass1 »

Awesome fill , nice bulge also, Hillcrest?
brooklynphil00

Post by brooklynphil00 »

neworlandopumper wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:52 am Got bored hanging out today, so decided to fill my balls up with 1L of 5% Glucose/Saline combo...love the feeling of my heavy balls
awesome! did you fill up back to back? the dex & saline? / I recently started filling up with 1L dex 5% and its amazing! I have a bit of wiggle room for more, but I dont' want to over do it, so thought maybe ... 1L of saline could do the trick?
neworlandopumper

Post by neworlandopumper »

Actually it was a combo bag with both in it. I do have separate bags of each for next time
inflationist

Post by inflationist »

I hope this note finds you still alive and not blind!
You are feeling the results of Hyperglycaemia, this is when your brain is way overloaded with sugars. At this level you are as a matter of fact on the edge of or actually causing damage to your optical nerves, other parts of the brain and no doubt your Pancreas. It's foolish dangerous and just plane ignorant.
It's no sin to be ignorant but to refuse to learn is just stupid. You can kill, cripple yourself. Stop it.
If you feel a bit high you are in danger and are actually damaging your body. If you overload your pancreas enough times such that it just can't keep up you could become a type two diabetic.
You might have to be on insulin injections for life,
if you actually survive!
Have you priced insulin lately. Go to a pharmacy and ask the price of Insulin.
I don't smoke, never have but insulin makes the price of tobacco look dirt cheap.
Learn before you do shit like this.
Hope you have learned before you kill or permanently injure yourself.
I live with a doctor "an endocrinologist" specializes in Diabetes and she says it simply that you are crazy to do this.
What you don't know can and will kill you or "WORSE!" you want to be blind the rest of your life. Just for a momentary silly pleasure?
Don't take my word for it, talk to your own Dr. whether he/she is an endocrinologist or not. He/she knows this too.