Curious to try breasts (female)

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Mayday202

Curious to try breasts (female)

Post by Mayday202 »

Hey so I have never tried this before and I saw that it recommends having someone who had experience to work with you.

So I'm in the Kingston/Belleville area in Ontario Canada.

My husband ***Loves*** big breasts. I'm not tiny but I know he would love it if I were bigger. (We've even discussed implants) the thing I is, I'm a visual person and I have no idea if I would like my body modified that way and I don't want to spend thousands of dollars and then decide I should have gone bigger/smaller/not done it at all.

I figured this would be a pretty safe way to try it out and experiement.

So basically, the question is, is there anyone in my area who could meet up, discuss and help me make sure I have all I need to try it and figure out proper pricing and stuff. :)
Yeah umm thanks in advance. :) Oh and depending on the price difference I'm potentially game for saline/other comparable safe injectables that either sting less or last longer. Really I want to bounce pros/cons and eventually find someone to do it for me. (I'm a wuss, wouldn't want to inject myself and I want to surprise my hubby with big boobs)

Thanks again
Feel Free to PM me but I might be slow to answer!
*~* Nothing pleases me more than pleasing my husband *~*
eam2012

Re: Curious to try breasts (female)

Post by eam2012 »

I didn't think I could do it either but the desire to have boobs made it easy. It's actually very easy and as much fun as you can have sitting and adjusting water flow.

Good luck finding someone to help but remember that this wuss did it several times :)
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

I've infused a friend's natural HH boobs a few times. Gonna infused them again soon. They got MASSIVE! I was able to do 2.5 liters in each boob. I live in Hamilton. I'll be in Trenton labour day weekend.
Mayday202

Post by Mayday202 »

Thanks to both of you for responding :) I have or will be sending PM's. :)
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Hey hunny. It says you messaged me but I can't read it because it's on hold whatever that means.
My email is [email protected]
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

maXXXbulge wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:32 am Hey hunny. It says you messaged me but I can't read it because it's on hold whatever that means.
My email is [email protected]
Big fan Max....
Your inbox is probably full so you need to delete some before you can read the latest.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

Not that he needs it, but I'll vouch for Max he's done numerous saline infusions.

Good luck and hope to see some results posted here.

/ottawa area myself.
Mayday202

Post by Mayday202 »

Thanks. Actually the extra vouching is nice to hear even though I don't know you either. I promise if I end up doing it I will post a picture or two. :)

I have family in Ottawa and Montreal I go that way fairly regularly. It's nice. :)

Thanks again. ^^
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Thanks guys! I have been doing this for quite some time. I also have a video tutorial for those that are interested. It's just me doing an inflation but I show how to set up the supplies.
eam2012

Post by eam2012 »

Cant PM you for some reason. Love to see the tutorial to see if I can improve my technique!!
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Not to discourage you from trying our favorite past time but if you're thinking of trying this to measure how big implants to get this isn't the best way to go about it.

It's much cheaper and safer to use ziplock bags filled with 125 or 250ml of dried rice and the air removed.
Stick the bags in a sports bra until you get the size you're looking for under your clothes and you'll have a pretty accurate way to measure.
You want to do this clothed with a tight top to get an idea how it'll look when you're out in public, how awesome you look in the bedroom won't help how you feel when you have to go to work.

My wife has implants and this is the best way we found to get a good idea of the size she wanted...

Whatever you inject is going to cause swelling past the amount of liquid you infuse, will migrate, won't give you the right projection etc.

If you want to have fun and maybe give your skin a little pre-stretch before the implants then have fun and go for it :)

I'd suggest D5w over normal saline cause you'll get more swell and it stings much less going in.

Pics wold be greatly appreciated if you do try this, I'm still trying to convince my wife to infuse and any extra encouragement would be great :)

Have fun and be safe!
Mayday202

Post by Mayday202 »

5Lsal

Hey, thanks for the advice. I'll for sure keep that in mind.
Mayday202

Post by Mayday202 »

5Lsal wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:30 am I'd suggest D5w over normal saline cause you'll get more swell and it stings much less going in.

Pics wold be greatly appreciated if you do try this, I'm still trying to convince my wife to infuse and any extra encouragement would be great :)

Have fun and be safe!

As for this, isn't D5w harder to get access too abs more risky? Also wouldn't it be better to know what I am comfortable with in saline first to avoid over filling with D5w since doesn't it continue to swell beyond the initial amount?
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

If you can find NaCl the shop will also probably carry the D5W. D10 would be riskier, D5W isn't any more risky than NaCl.
You'd want to calculate about half the volume of D5W than NaCl ; since it's your first time you'll be going slow anyways...

NaCl can really sting so you'll have a much more pleasant experience with the D5W.
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

I'm in BC and I order supplies from lifesupply.ca