1 Liter 5% Dextrose

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

mRuss

Re: 1 Liter 5% Dextrose

Post by mRuss »

Man that looks good. I hope whoever you found at the beach appreciates what you're packing :)
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic results and great suiit bulge !!
inflationist

Post by inflationist »

You are feeling the results of Hyperglycaemia, this is when your brain is way overloaded with sugars. At this level you are as a matter of fact on the edge of or actually causing damage to your optical nerves, other parts of the brain and no doubt your Pancreas. It's foolish dangerous and just plane ignorant.
It's no sin to be ignorant but to refuse to learn is just stupid. You can kill, cripple yourself. Stop it.
If you feel a bit high you are in danger and are actually damaging your body. If you overload your pancreas enough times such that it just can't keep up you could become a type two diabetic.
You might have to be on insulin injections for life,
if you actually survive!
Have you priced insulin lately. Go to a pharmacy and ask the price of Insulin.
I don't smoke, never have but insulin makes the price of tobacco look dirt cheap.
Learn before you do shit like this.
Hope you have learned before you kill or permanently injure yourself.
I live with a doctor "an endocrinologist" specializes in Diabetes and she says it simply that you are crazy to do this.
What you don't know can and will kill you or "WORSE!" you want to be blind the rest of your life. Just for a momentary silly pleasure?
Don't take my word for it, talk to your own Dr. whether he/she is an endocrinologist or not. THe/she knows this too.