Saline Belly

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

akenaken

Re: Saline Belly

Post by akenaken »

i'm currently doing the belly inflation but it takes like so freaking long.. I think i'm infusing for 3h now with 2L Saline Bags but it's like that both have about 50% empty or a bit more (can't tell because the bag sucks together). Anyone has an idea on how to make it faster?
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

akenaken wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:39 am i'm currently doing the belly inflation but it takes like so freaking long.. I think i'm infusing for 3h now with 2L Saline Bags but it's like that both have about 50% empty or a bit more (can't tell because the bag sucks together). Anyone has an idea on how to make it faster?
In my own personal experience, I find 5% dextrose goes in faster than saline. I've also noticed that I get better/faster results if I use about 500ml one day. Then follow up with more the next day. Then even more on the third day. Even though it goes down in between infusions (but dextrose sticks around longer), I find the second and third day go much faster. It's almost like I'm priming my fat cells and then they can take on more and it goes in easier.
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

It definitely takes longer than filling up an empty ball sack, but I found I could speed it up if I got the saline bottle/bag as high as possible! Also after pushing the needle all the way in, pull it back out slightly, seemed to increase the flow!

I actually managed to get it to fill pretty quickly if I led on the floor and had the line at full stretch with the bottle right above, bit awkward to do and really hard to get back up once my belly was huge full and solid though 😁

Mike
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Thanks for your responses!

I just canceled the session because i was so long in and it was kinda annoying not seeing any difference in the saline bag.. I will try Glucose maybe.. Would you recommend doing 2L straight away? I mean it will swell to 4L that's huge! Did 1.5L Glucose 5% and it was maximum size, but it was rather uncomfortable for me.. I don't really like it when the cock is swollen to a point i can't pull the skin back to see the tip of my cock. I ordered some 250ml 5% Glucose and will see what the results fromt hat will look like! With such a small amount i can inflate maybe even during the week or such.
curioustim

Post by curioustim »

You look amazing. Congratulations!!!
hihi0192

Post by hihi0192 »

Hi! Long time stalker, first-time poster.

This thread is what finally convinced me to give it a try.
And wow, I wish I tried it earlier.

I'm naturally a skinny guy, so having a heavy, protruding belly felt amazing!

I don't have any pictures from then, but I'm planning to do another infusion this weekend.
Hopefully, I can get some good before, during, and after shots :)
Holycow623

Post by Holycow623 »

That sounds awesome dude!

I would love for someone with a personal trainer to do this! The really hot part would be to do it the night before a session and to walk in the next day, looking totally bloated and stuffed! You could lie and say that you had a hugely filling weekend, and just watch his face grow in deisbelief at the fact that you look like you stacked on 30 pounds of weight in what I’d imagine to be a week!
PumpMikey

Post by PumpMikey »

So glad the thread convinced you to try it, it’s so much fun isn’t it! I love the idea of a temporary belly, big round and solid at first, then it softens up, gets really bouncy, then it’s gone!

Please post pics when you do it again this weekend! How big are you planning to go?

Mike
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

Hi Mikey! I’ve been following this thread for a while and I gotta tell you, I am so fascinated by this idea, I’ve never been a sack inflating guy ever, but I was always aroused at the thought of having a big belly. I have a pretty similar build like yours.

So I’m pretty inspired to try this out, after doing extensive reading and careful analyzing, I decided I’m going to do it, I’m also a medical professional and have experience with starting IV infusions so I think the set up should be fine and the important things to keep in mind as far as preventing infection and such, I have a pretty busy life at the moment but hopefully within the next three weeks I’ll get some privacy in my apartment and a few days off work to try this out, I am so excited! Let’s keep this trend up!
Inflationworship

Post by Inflationworship »

So bloody hot!!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

i have spent my entire life fighting belly fat and trying to stay fit and lean. you have such a beautiful body, why would you do this to yourself?
Attachments
499769.jpg
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

For every person who wants to be "fit and lean", there's a person who finds that body unattractive. Just because you don't find a belly attractive, doesn't mean others can't.

We're on a forum full of guys who like to have balls the size of soccer balls, no need to be so narrow minded.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Different strokes for different folks.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

Yep! To each their own 😃
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

bigricky wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 am i have spent my entire life fighting belly fat and trying to stay fit and lean. you have such a beautiful body, why would you do this to yourself?
Great pic
Goal to go bigger than 30"