N2O Cock and balls inflation and jerking off a bit

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

JimmyJones

Re: N2O Cock and balls inflation and jerking off a bit

Post by JimmyJones »

A tip for tying yourself off for N20 inflation Ive found is that instead of just tying something very tight that can end up being very uncomfortable, I use a hose clamp.

I find soft material I like and wrap it around myself to get 2 or 3 layers, and then put the hose clamp over that and tighten it up using a small socket on a screwdriver. It allows you to easily adjust it tighter or loosen it up if its too much, and Ive found it much more comfortable than trying to tie something around me really tight. Every hardware store has them and they are only a few dollars.

Often Ill reach a certain pressure and I can feel the N20 begin gurgling through, so I give the clamp a few turns to tighten it up and stop the gas from passing through. Just dont go so tight you start turning purple.

PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

How to fit this around dick and balls?
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

You turn the screw to loosen it all the way and it separates and opens up. Re-insert the end into the worm screw and tighten it to close it back up again. Try to only use a socket though on a special screwdriver, because just using a flat head screwdriver can easily strip the end out. Or you might slip out of the groove meant for the flathead and poke yourself.

Flathead screws are terrible.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I love how huge you get and how fast you get huge. Isn't the co2 super cold though. How do you keep it from being uncomfortable or doing some tissue damage. Do you use regular off the shelf co2. I am most interested in trying this. I get great results pumping...but it takes forever.
PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

Thanks everyone, as soon as I get more n2o there will be more content posted.
bgman30

Post by bgman30 »

Just out of curiosity what size tubing did you use with the Schrader Valve Adapter? Last inflations I did were using a CO2 cartridge duster. I basically forced the IV tubing over the plastic dusting tube. I've been wanting to create a replacement for my old set up and yours is pretty good.
032a-400x300.jpg
032a-400x300.jpg (25.96 KiB) Viewed 2081 times
032a_crop_340x392.jpg
032a_crop_340x392.jpg (107.1 KiB) Viewed 2081 times
Intriguedcurious

Post by Intriguedcurious »

I would love to try this! Need to research how to get started! How long does it last?
Bgomez1996

Post by Bgomez1996 »

Does the body completely absorb all of the n20 or does it stay in the body I tried this now Iam nervous?😒