Hyalaronic Acid $10 for 60ml

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Hyalaronic Acid $10 for 60ml

Post by Velcroman »

Reonis suggested that Hyalaronic Acid was very expensive, like $8000 for a ml. I thought that was super incorrect and it is! Hyalaronic acid is NO WHERE near $8000 / ml. Refer to this Amazon add > https://www.amazon.com/Original-Hyaluro ... B003MJ7Z0O. The bottle is 60ml (2oz) and is $10.70, you can buy two bottles for $19.99. I don't know how one would use it in penis or scrotum inflation but I'll bet, "London to brick", that there will be info somewhere on the WEB. So, if you are into this style of inflation …. go for it!! Well, after you research it :D
Troika

Re: Hyalaronic Acid $10 for 60ml

Post by Troika »

What's it supposed to do though?
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Troika wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:46 pm What's it supposed to do though?
I may be wrong but judging from the product specified, probably cause your body to reject it and/or infection...maybe worse? Am I wrong anyone?
akenaken

Post by akenaken »

Hyalaronic Acid is used for Lip Injections. The body absorbs it over time.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

From what I have heard it acts a little like Botox. Hyalaronic Acid is used in face cream, lip injections to increase the lip and smooth the skin. and I understand that it does not have the long term effect (with respect to lip injection) of giving people the appearance of having lips like partially inflated inner tire tubes.

I am not into injection but it does seem an alternative to saline, KY and other things because the effect of those products is very short term and I read so many requests looking for saline in particular.

I understand the effects of Hyalaronic Acid last for a long time, how long I don't know.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Marcus20 wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:06 pm
Troika wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:46 pm What's it supposed to do though?
I may be wrong but judging from the product specified, probably cause your body to reject it and/or infection...maybe worse? Am I wrong anyone?
Are you wrong Marcus?... Yes you are. Words from the ill-informed. As I PREVIOUSLY wrote, the product is being used here in Australia by Plastic Surgeons to increase the size (girth?)of a man's penis.

I can not include a WEB link because I keep getting the FORBIDDEN message. I searched for the following: Using Hyaluronic Acid for penile enlargement. Pay NO ATTENTION to the cost quoted in the article as these are the professional charges.

Also an Australian company CALIBRE: (02) 9439 9293(08) 9382 4800 [email protected]
No use if you don't live in Australia BUT it goes to validate my claims of the product being used for penile enlargment.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

"Hyalaronic Acid $10 for 60ml" is not sterile and is not prepared as an injectable.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

SFBallpumper wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:04 pm "Hyalaronic Acid $10 for 60ml" is not sterile and is not prepared as an injectable.
And KY is sterile AND injectable? You would have to be joking! :lol:
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

this is what i could find on webmd. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingre ... ronic-acid
BorisTheOdd

Post by BorisTheOdd »

Should probably read the ingredients on that particular amazon listing:
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (1%; 100% pure), Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
While the listing says it's 100% pure, it is not referring to the concentration hyaluronate acid from what I can gather, just it's purity. So, it's concentration is 1%, probably low enough that you wont see any difference after you're body absorbs the water.
Also it contains benzylalcohol, That stuff can be extremely irritating to the skin and cause liver and nerve damage. It is used as a preservative in intravenous medications, but likely used in more controlled portions, you have no idea what you're getting with this stuff. I wouldn't risk it, alcohol tend to kill off cells and that's just begging for an infection.
reonis

Post by reonis »

Just because something has HA in it doesn't mean you'll be safe injecting it. OP linked a topical HA moisturizer. Look for injectable HA dermal fillers if you want to see what you'd actually want to put inside you.

It probably wouldn't cost $8000 (that was mostly a number i pulled out of the air, i've seen 5ml injection procedures quoted at $800 so why not x10 for 50 ml, an amount that would make you look big?)

but i'm looking at online shops that sell dermal fillers and HA fillers are still pretty expensive.

12.5ml/74GBP https://www.fillerworld.com/dermal-fill ... for-prices
30ml/186GBP https://www.fillerworld.com/dermal-fill ... 5ha-10x3ml
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

BorisTheOdd wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:01 am Should probably read the ingredients on that particular amazon listing:
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (1%; 100% pure), Benzylalcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
While the listing says it's 100% pure, it is not referring to the concentration hyaluronate acid from what I can gather, just it's purity. So, it's concentration is 1%, probably low enough that you wont see any difference after you're body absorbs the water.
Also it contains benzylalcohol, That stuff can be extremely irritating to the skin and cause liver and nerve damage. It is used as a preservative in intravenous medications, but likely used in more controlled portions, you have no idea what you're getting with this stuff. I wouldn't risk it, alcohol tend to kill off cells and that's just begging for an infection.
So very true. The HA may be pure but what about the other additives? How the hell can they get away way with calling a product with ADDITIVES “pure”? It’s like selling a cup of coffee and saying it’s “pure water”! Ridiculous! :x

At leastI have you all taking about alternatives othe than dextrox, saline, Ky etc. So easy to get caught in a rut!
herrybraun

Post by herrybraun »

I have another botox filler injection option for local Leeds customers at Call Lane Aesthetics clinic but price vary.

Botox Leeds
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

The KY I've always injected says steile on the tube so take their word for it.

If only we knew the % and if it was sterile eh?

Perhaps there's a way of sterlizing it in the microwave?

Anyone does it let us know! I'm a bit more cautious hard to believe but...
Semtex7

Post by Semtex7 »

I am wondering about the same thing. HA seems to be substantially more expensive. I would feel a bit uneasily buying Hyaluronic Acid Fillers that cheap due to quality concerns. Check what regular prices look like:

https://medisilk.com/dermal-fillers/
https://skin-heal.com/dermal-fillers/